Forgotten friendship

In this AU they are also human and they were childhood friends but then they had to move and leave each other but they made the promise to meet each other again one day.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Akaza's POV:

Ugh damn I have to wake up so early to go to class. I drag myself out of bed and start to get ready for my first day in my new college and I had to go early to get there on time.

I quickly brush my teeth and then change in to the uniform and then I go downstairs and quickly grab a donut (definitely not referring to Rengoku) and my backpack then run out the door to get to class.

*

*

*

I quickly finish eating my donut while walking to class, and I continue walking and I notice that there was a new cafe and restaurant in the neighborhood. I look at the buildings for a moment then continue heading to class.

Douma's POV:

I was in the cafe getting my usual and then when I finish I quickly pay and head out to go to class, that's when I notice a pinkette walking on the block as well.

I paused for a moment thinking about anyone that could've been a pinkette. Hmm I wonder who that could be, definitely not Daki, or her brother, maybe Gyokko? No, probably not. Wait the person is also wearing the same uniform as me. Maybe a new student? Then that's when a name quickly appears in my head, Akaza?! Wait maybe it really is him!

I quickly rush to see if I was right or not. I quickly call his name a few times and when they continued walking I had to also continue following them, and they really were going to the same campus as me since it was in the same direction, and I continued calling the person didn't notice at first but after a while they finally turn around, and that's when I confirmed it, it really was Akaza.

*

*

*

Akaza's POV:

I was rushing to get to class before I was late when I heard someone yelling my name, I thought I must be really tired to be able to hallucinate noises, so I continued walking to class. The person kept calling my name though, so I turned around to see who the hell was calling my name so many times. 

When I turned around I saw a really tall blonde calling after me, who could that possibly be?...Oh wait, you're kidding me, no way. It's Douma?!

"Douma?!" I managed to muster out while standing still because I was still in a state of shock. I must really be tired, there's no way he could be here right now, I think to myself.

"Akaza~! You remember me~!" Douma says immediately, and that's when I noticed that he was wearing the same uniform I was. 

"How could I not remember how annoying you were?" I say sarcastically after returning back to my normal self, I'm still slightly surprised on how he was actually here but I returned back to my normal, stoic, behavior.

"Come on Akaza~! Don't be like that~! It's been so long~!!" He says while walking over to me, pretty much ignoring my sarcastic comment, of course how normal of him to just ignore my sarcasm and pretend everything's fine and normal. However he probably is also one of the only people who can handle my blunt, sarcastic, and cold personality though.

Douma's POV:

"Well anyways, I see you go to the same college I go to?" I say to him, I could tell that he probably was still surprised at seeing me after so many years.

"Yea, I just got in." He replies, in his usual dull tone.

"Well anyways, who do you have for your first class?" I ask him out of curiosity, I wasn't really expecting him to answer though since he usually doesn't  if he doesn't feel like it.

"I don't know yet." He replies after a few seconds of silence, I'm surprised that he answered, and I'm even more surprised that he doesn't know what class he has.

"Did you get your schedule?" I ask after a while of processing what he just said. 

"No, they told me that I could get it once I reached there, I believe they said that I had to find the Campus Office and ask them for my dorm room keys and schedule." He says dully.

"Oh~! Do you want me to bring you there~?" I say after hearing this.

"I'm fine, you should go to class anyways." He says after a while of thinking. 

"Okay fineee~.." I say, slightly disappointed that he didn't need me to go with him.

*

*

*

Akaza's POV:

I quickly started walking around to look for the Campus Office, then after a few minutes I finally found it, then I entered the office and I looked around. It seemed that no one was there yet, so I sat down in an empty seat and decided to wait for someone to arrive.

*

*

*

After a while someone comes in, and I ask them about the schedule and the dorm keys and luckily they immediately understood what I was talking about and they handed me my schedule and dorm key.

I quickly thank them and leave to find my class.

*

*

*

After a while class was finally over and I quickly pack my stuff and decide to use my free period to go to my dorm and check it out. When I entered the dorm the first thing I notice was that it was quite big, I was slightly surprised at how neat and organized it was. Then I start unpacking my stuff when I hear the door open and I realized that must be my roommate. 

I turn around to see if I recognized the person, and I saw that it was Douma!

"Douma?!" I say out of shock, I was pretty sure that the chances of this were very low, but apparently not.

"Oh hi Akaza~~! I see we have the same dorm as well~!" He says happily. I don't know how to react so I just nod at this and then return my attention back to unpacking.

*

*

*

No one's POV:

After a few days they both start getting along again like when they were younger, and now they both are good friends even if the pinkette doesn't really show it. They both have other friends as well and they hang out a lot.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, yea I didn't really know how to end this one so it's just going to be like this. 

Bye! Have a good day! <3