TWENTY ONE

Taehyung pov

"What the hell are you doing here? I'm asking Jace to come here and not you," kai asked. I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth. What does this mean and why are they together?

"What is this Jennie? What are you doing here?" I asked her who was still standing in front of me.

"Hey relax, fucker! Jennie told me you broke up with her? Just like what I said I am just waiting and now that she's free I grabbed the chances." I tightened my grip even more and ignored Dylan.

"Answer me, jen." I was holding back my anger and my grip tightened.

"What do you think why am I here?"

"Don't ask me back, answer me."

"Tight fist, it's like you're going to punch me like what your friends did. I opened my hand and looked at kai.

"Why would I? You're fucking right, we're over. Where're the files?"

"Are you sure it's okay with you that we are in a relationship now?" Are they? Do they have a relationship right away? I smirked at Jennie while shaking.

"Yes." I stared at Jennie while saying that.

"Ok, come inside and I'll take the papers, Dylan said.

"No need, I'll stay here outside."

"Ok." When kai left, only me and jennie left. She was about to turn when I hold her hand and grabbed her.

"What is this, Jennie?"

"What you see, taehyung."

"So, you came to him? You went to him so you didn't go home?

"I told you I can find better than you."

"Fuck, jen. We haven't been apart for a month. It's only been a week and you fuck with another guy?"

I'm nowhere to go. What do you want me to do, come back to you and beg after you dump me?

"I already gave you the Luxury. It's yours so you can stay there?"

"I don't need anything from you."

"And with kai, it's ok?"

"Yes. Remember what he said to you? He's willing to catch me. So here it is, I'm here."

"That idiot will only use you."

"I won't lose anything because he can only take my body so it's ok. Besides, I'm ruined and I don't have anything to be proud of so I'll just go along."

"Are you still thinking right?"

"Yow! here are the papers." Jennie didn't answer when kai returned. He handed me the paper which I immediately picked up. "Do you need anything else, taehyung?

"Nothing." I turned around and left them.

I went down and walked to my car. I don't want to be there any longer and maybe what else can I do with that rambunctious kai. I threw the papers in the car but did not leave immediately.

"FUCK!" I punched the steering wheel and looked at the door of the building. Fuck! so she doesn't go home because she gets a replacement right away? And really kai huh? I was worried about her and then she is happy with someone else? I thought maybe something happened to her then she was so happy to sleep with others.

I got out of the car and went back to kai's unit. I rang a few doorbells but no one opened. What are they doing? I slammed the door and kicked.

"What the----, oh! what do you need, loverboy?"