13.Mandir!

Aayan

I woke up early in the morning because karla's have organised a Pooja and the wedding date will be discussed today . I got my morning business done and wore a dark blue kurta. I wanted to match with that dumbo ....i mean my ruhi but I don't know what she is wearing so I dropped the plan of matching outfits .

I went to the dinner table and saw everyone already there.

Good morning Mumma papaa
I said and sat on the Chair

Ohoo bhaai aaj to koi ladki pkka set hojaygi...
Daksh said in teasing tone

Shut up daksh, aayan is very handsome...he doesn't need to wear clothes to impress girls .
Mom said....

Haaaw mom, what are you saying....he can't come wearing nothing in front of girls
Daksh teased me more...

Hey hey .... enough fun for today we have breakfast we need to leave.
Dad said

We had breakfast and then I got a call from Ruhi..

Hey aayan, good morning she spoke
I know she called to know whereabouts so I quickly told her about main thing

Hi ...we are just leaving and will be there in 20 minutes don't worry..

Oh okay I just called to know that only...bye see you soon!

Aah her voice i always get lost in here voice.

That cute innocent voice and face ...i can die for that.. but she told me that he hate me yesterday I really felt bad...she was about to cry when Rishi and I yelled at her .
I felt like someone stabbed my heart but i know she didn't mean any of those

We all drove to the temple and rishi and uncle and Trisha family were already there. But ruhi was nowhere to be found My eyes were searching for her only and then daksh said " aaygi aaygi.... Tensn nalee" i gave him a " what the fuck" look.
We greeted everyone present there and took blessings for God.. I was just standing there and praying with my hands folded ..I felt someone's presence beside me I opened my eyes to look for the person because it was a very familiar perfume. The smell of roses and lavender and vanilla. There she was and cherry on the top we were wearing matching outfits.

She was looking like goodness in that blue suit with a heavy dupatta , oxidized earrings and very minimal makeup.

( Ik hi dil h ruhi...kitni baar logi)

She opened the eyes and looked at me..i felt embarrassed that I was gazing at her when she noticed.

Hyy , I know I am looking nice but it doesn't mean that you would not stop staring at me..

I wasn't starting actually..
I felt embarrassed it was the 2nd time she caught me staring at her

Oh then what was that?
She said with a smirk

You look nice ruhi....
I couldn't control myself from complimenting her

Bs nice...can't you give a nice compliment...??
She said with a pout...
She is cute

Tum dono ki jodi hmesha bani rhe pandit jii said in between our conversations .

( Pandit jii apke muh m ghee chakkar..bs yhi to m chhata hu)

Pandit ji there is nothing like that ....he is just my friend..ruhi spoke

And what my friend not my brother's friend...very nice aayan you got a promotion soon you will be boyfriend and than husband and then father of her kids.

( Author - bs bhai bs kr ab... jada n hogya sb mere hath m h ...abhi b ldka change krdugi time n lgega...
Aayan- krlene do apna kam mujhe ..wse hi majnu bnadia h pyaar m)

I didn't spoke anything just gave a fake smile and said " Pooja is about to start chlo" we made our way to the place where Pooja was going on . I sat next to ruhi she was sitting beside Raj and daksh..

I am getting jealous why these boys are very nice and happy with her...no i know the problem isn't in my ruhi it's in them they are jerks both to them .

" Shadi k liy 3 mhine k bad ka shi time h" pandit ji said .

And everyone aggred to the date ..Pooja was over and everyone was eating food ...as Trisha's family organised a bhandara ..

I was just going to have to bring water for my mumma..

I saw her alone... wow Raj left her...
It's impossible that jerk always tag along her...mekro to lgta h shadi ki first night b sath jayga...

I made my way towards her...
And oh god ....this clumsy girl...
Iski aakhe h ya jhulta minara.....
I cursed her

Ruhi

I finished my food and started leaving to meet dad But my heels twisted and I fell on the floor.

Bhai meri zindagi ke dhang se L lage pade hai.

Someone forwarded their hand to me and I took it, atleast someone is helping me. When I stood up, i saw the least expected person....... Yes, aayan Chamkadar!! Help kari hai teri usne bewakoof!!

"Thank you!!" I said with an extra sweet smile.

"Welcome" He said faking a smile

I started to walk but my leg pained and again i lost my balance. Thankfully he caught me and prevented me from falling.

"Tum humesha girti padti rehti ho kya!?" He said.

"Heels tut gayi meri!!"I mumbled, I bowed down to remove my heels but saw my leg was red and starting swelling.

"Let me help."

"Thanks but mujhe tumhare taane nahi sunne." I said but he bowed down and lifted me in his arms shocking me.

"Yeh Kya kar rahe ho tum?"

"You can't even walk properly lekin attitude me kami nahi aani chahiye. Usse tumhari choti height or choti ho jaegi, haina!?" He said and

"Issi liye nahi chahiye thi tunhari help!!" I said but he didn't reply and kept walking.

I looked at his face which was looking like God himself made it. His dark brown eyes, his sharp jawline, long eyelashes, perfect nose and light pink lips. They are the perfect lips, I have ever seen.

"Mujhe pata hai mai achha dikhta hu par tum aise khule aam mat taado." He said breaking my thoughts, his adams apple bobbed and I realised what I was doing.

I didn't say anything just lowered my gaze not to look at him.

He made me sit at chair, he then kneeled and put my legs on his thighs. I saw my leg was red.

"Kya hua princess?" Dad asked to see me seated and Aayan kneeling in front.

"Uncle, yeh gir gayi thi aur ab swelling aa gayi" he said

"Hey bhagwan!! Ruko mai doctor ko call karta hu." He said but aayan stopped her and asked to just send an ice pack...it was a minor swelling and the ice pack could work .

Soon papa came with ice pack and then papa took everyone else for the function. Aayan started putting an ice pack slowly on my leg but it was way too painful.

I saw Raj coming towards me with a worried expression. He asked me about it and I explained him the whole thing in short. Then he thanked Aayan and took ice pack from him. I thanked him too and he left giving a nod.

"Sharam nahi aayi teko mujhe chod ke chala gaya! Ab dekh kya hua. Bohot bura hai tu!!! Breakup!!!!" I said with a sad face.

"Aisa chaata marunga na!! Ab tune paer tudva liya Masti kaise krege..." He said with an angry face.

"Aree uske liye mai hu na!! Tension mat le!!" I said with a confident smile

"Tu hai issi liye tension hai!" He said making my smile drop.

"Koi nahi beta, saare badle lungi mai terse!!" I said with a fake crying expression.

Then we left for our house and raj helped me beacuse it was very difficult for me to walk.
At night we had a sharyi night it was my idea...so that everyone could spend some time together

****

( I don't want to drag things related to Normal hlo hi...of weddings...so everything is point to point)