FIRST IMPRESSIONS

ARRIVING AT...the Gojo residence was easy but impressing Satoru-that brat seemed like a impossible mission.

You had put on your best behavior, once you two were left in a room to talk to each other but the brat just gave you a eye roll everytime you tried to speak to him.

"Brat" you called him and rolled your eyes at him too, after all if he can do it you could do it better - or so you thought.

"A meaningless little girl has no importance to me." he spoke in a rather harsh tone.

You crossed your arms and pouted.
"Well then maybe you just don't deserve me, you bratty kid and you're not even that much older than me you're only 2 years older." you stuck out your tongue at him.

Even though you were supposed to be impressing this kid, you were defying your mother's words which would definitely get you punishment later, but you didn't mind it as long as you don't have to see this snob's face.

Satoru rolled his eyes at you and you did the same.
.
.
.
.
.
Not long after your parents and Gojo's parents walked into the room, both women smiling and both men with a nonchalant expression, the betrothal had been approved to your and Satoru's dismay.You made grabby hands at your mother and she picked you up and you whispered in her ear.

"Mama, do I really have to marry this idiot?" you rolled your eyes at the thought and looked into her eyes.

"Yes my baby girl" your mother said and you pouted but got over it soon then left with your parents.

You glanced over at the white haired boy and gave him a smug grin, after all getting married means his stuck with you right? Why not use it to piss him off, you chuckled.
.
.
.
.
.
After the meeting, your parents took you out for some ice-cream and then took you home, and oh boy how you were so happy to go back to bed-or so you thought.

When arriving home, your father had called you for your cotillion training which your father deemed nessaccary since you were to be Wed to the Heir of the Gojo clan in 12 years and you were a very.....free bird and he doubts the Gojo family would want a daughter-in-law that lacks etiquette.

Your mother had brought you downstairs for your training and you just stared at the old lady.

Only time would tell, if you were truely a hopeless case or if you could still be shaped into a fine young lady, reserved solely for the Gojo heir.

This chapter is even shorter😹👍I'm really out of ideas, I had and they dissappeared. Anyway thank you to Chaeyoung for adding my book to your reading list😭👍it gave me some small hope for this book💀anyway I'll be posting new chapters every week or maybe every second week, unless school poses as an issue.