CHAPTER - 5. IMMORTAL

Did I just talk to this girl? And I found out her real name?? Shreya, such a cute name. Suits her dark brown hair touching her waistline. Her brown eyes shine like honey in the sun. Her fair smooth fair buttery skin which seems like gold as it glisters in the sun. But why am I talking about a friend in such a romanticizing way. This is so wrong. I like her because she is the sweetest of all. I like her because she is talented.

.......

The closer we get to the end of another great session. The more this friend of mine grows close to me. By now we are best friends inseparable. I like to call her the little tiger she is, and she.. Well she likes my name alot. When she calls me by my name. It does something to me. It makes my heart flutter. It makes my stomach feel empty with butterflies. This is so wrong to feel this way for a best friend. Ofcourse this is just my mind, messing around with me.

.......

We're now starting the last year of elementary school and Shreya is really happy because she got to know that her best friend is finally shifted to her section. Shreya loves talking about Ayesha and it is the same indeed for Ayesha too. She always tells me how they are friends from the very first day of the school. Even though I get bored, just to see her happy, I bear with it.