CHAPTER - 6. UNIVERSE

I am so happy my best friend for the last 3 years is now back with me in the same class. I swear to god if someone tries to split us apart ever again, I am not going to stand that person! By now I have also made a lot of friends in school and gained alot of popularity due to my frequent activities. As I ace everything, my teachers are proud. My parents are a big deal, they are never proud or happy... It is quite hard to explain or express but now I am used to their reactions. Ayesha makes me proud of myself and she makes me happy, she assures me of my well doing.

......

In class, I spot Ayesha and immediately rush up to her and give her a back hug "Gosh, get down my personal koala!" She exclaims "hehe" I giggle "You startled me" "I'm sorry but I am so excited to spend this year with you!" And I envelop her into a tight hug "Same here bestie" she says hugging me back.

......

I see how Sarthak approaches us and later joins Ansh, smilingly Ayesha says "Did you guys take well care of shreya while i was gone?" I replied as I laughed "Shut up Ayesha, why would they?" "I guess we all know what kind of a crybaby you are my girl" Ansh says "No we don't , Is she?" I instantly reply "No I am not she is kidding!" And the conversation goes on....

......

Class is going on and I am getting real bored, computer is just not my thing at all.. And I dozed off.. Ayesha took well care of the situation that the teacher shan't spot me. Our coordinator enters announcing about a dance off, that is paired. I shot up head in excitement because one thing I love is dancing... Tho choosing a partner is going to be hard... But what do I have my Male friends for?
Ayesha said she's pairing up with Sarthak and that leaves me one guy... Ansh. I hope he is a great dancer.