Polus - Cheskiro

It was a normal day in Polus, its was chilly and cold as usual. Chester came up and saw Akiro, shivering in the cold as he forgot his jacket

Chester than walked up to Akiro and took off his jacket, handing it over to him. It was cold, but he was also concerned about Akiro.
"Here. Take it."
He said, giving his jacket to Akiro.
"Y... You don't have to Ches..."
Akiro then replied, refusing his request, but Chester but it on Akiro anyways.

...

"Y'know its necessary to bring a jacket, especially at these temperatures."
Chester gave info to Akiro, He then replied with a sigh, his breath freezing in the chilly air.
"But I barely knew Polus was out destination... Its not my fault..."

"Hey, I get it. But just bring a jacket through every trip we take, you'll never know the temperature at our destination."
Chester replied, patting his back before leaving Akiro alone. Akiro got a feeling, some feeling he never felt before... Akiro then stood up and glanced at Chester before giving himself a smile. He then went off to do his tasks, until he met Sandy on the way, one of his trusty old collagemates... "Oh... Hey Sandra..." He called out to Sandy. She then looked over at him and gave a warm smile.

"How's it going? Also, isn't that Chester's jacket-?"
She questioned, still confused on the jacket. Akiro glance at the jacket and looked away in embarrassment.
"Ches gave it to me for awhile, I was pretty chilly out there. Especially since I didn't bring a jacket..." He answered back. Sandy then raised an eyebrow, still confused on why exactly Chester gave him permission. But Akiro himself decided to change the topic.

...

"Sandra? Just between you and me... Can we talk about something...?"
Akiro asked, Sandy looked over and shrugged it off.
"Sure, what could possibly go wrong?" She than listened to Akiro as He leaned in closer. Before speaking, he looked around if anyone was watching, no one was.

He then took a deep breath and sighed, whispering something that shocked Sandy.

"I actually kinda like Chester... He's... Cute in my eyes..."
He said before dozing his mind off somewhere else, blushing pretty hard.
"Please forget that... I... Im sorry..."
He then whispered to Sandy, feeling so embarrassed that he wanted to cry.

Sandy then gave Akiro a small and short hug with a caring smile on her face. She then pat his back, calming Akiro down from his embarrassment. "Don't worry, This will stay between to two of us only. I mean it. That's what a friend does to their friend." She reassured him, patting his back still.

After a while, she then let go, she then asked:
"There. All better now?"
She smiled softly as Akiro nodded his head, looking away for a bit then leaving.

A sudden murder occurred in the cafe, a meeting was called!

Akiro took a seat next to Chester, Well. Chester himself didn't mind, instead he looked at Akiro and dusted his jacket off. Jeff was the main highlight for the ejection, but Akiro was focused on Chester.

"I swear I was with Mr. Grits! We were fine before he left you bastard!"
Jeff exclaimed to Avi, Banana gasped in shock and stood up for her

(Oh my god he's being Banana again- *Ahem* now back to reality)

"Excuse me?! I know this is a meeting but your talking to a woman-"
Banana exclaimed back to Jeff before Avi tugged the back of his shirt and shut his mouth up.
"Banana, this is a fucking meeting. Fights happen." She quietly whispered to Banana before standing up to explain why she thinks it Jeff

(istg there is no Jeff the Killer reference here XD)

"Well Mr. Grits is EXACTLY the person who was murdered, so maybe your just making an act!"
Avi exclaimed, Akiro looked at Avi who was also beside him, and anyways she did have a point. Akiro stood for himself.

"I can't argue but Avi does have a point. Mr. Grits is the murdered person, and you said you were with him."
Akiro then glanced at Avi, she then nodded "Exactly what I meant."

Jeff then took his beanie off in stress.
"Listen here you motherfuckers! I said he left before he even died! What the fuck is wrong with you people!"

Chester then gave him a light spank and covered Akiro's ears, he didn't like the language he was using, and neither did Akiro. Chester then looked at Jeff with a death stare.
"Jeff! I know. Your mad, but PLEASE take care of your tongue!!"
He exclaimed. Akiro blushed a bit as he felt Chester's fingers in his ears. He felt it again.. The tingling feeling inside him...

...

It was voting time and most people voted Jeff out, Eventually he wasn't the killer. Akiro then sighed and looked at Chester.
"My next task is in MedBay... Can you watch me as I take the scan...?"
He asked, BEGGING him to say yes.

Chester then checked the list of his tasks then sighed.
"I guess so, I got some samples to inspect. I'll be right at ya' okay?"

Akiro then nodded, happy that his one and only crush could have some time with him for the day.

He then booted up the scanner and scanned himself, glancing at Chester with lust and love through every second. He finished his scan after a while then he walked up to Chester.

"How's the samples?" He asked with curiosity. He never inspected the samples before. Chester than sighed and looked at Akiro.

"Good. They're all good..."
Chester then gave a smile. The lights were suddenly sabotaged, the power went off and Akiro exclaimed through fear. He HATED being alone, he was monophobic.
"C... Chester!!! Can you hear me?!?"
He quickly yelled, but no response...

The lights flickered on again to reveal the Chester was MURDERED. Akiro stared at his body in shock, he then pulled out his report button and called in a meeting.

Akiro then stood up and yelled, his heart broken and lost to find his crush dead.
"WHO DARED TO KILL CHESTER?!?"
He exclaimed out loudly. Your Mom then decided to speak up for a second.
"Alright, to get this straight we have five murders. MPM, Mr. Grits, Ninja, Darth Tater and now Chester."
Akiro then sighed in frustration and then looked at the remainers.
He then looked at Avi then said:

"Iva, where were you?"

Avi then rolled her eyes and replied:

"Communication."

Akiro then checked the task list and then glanced at Avi with a side-eye.
"No tasks are located in Communication at this round Avi. Are you sure your not the killer?"

Avi then checked the tasks she had and stammered and stuttered...
Banana then gasped in shock
"I... Iva... You could have killed me...!"
Banana exclaimed before voting time, the whole crew voted Avi for ejection and surprisingly enough, she WAS the Impostor...

Akiro then looked at Chester's body in sadness and sighed.

"I hope I see you in the next round..."

~•The end!!! :3