Chapter one: Our vacation house.

(Before you start reading this I just wanna say is that please comment at the end if you think the chapter was okay or not if not then I'll try to fix it and yes it took me an year to write a chapter it wasn't because i didn't wanted to write it it was just my laziness or that i was just not feeling motivated anyways enjoy!)

Ari's pov:

"We were heading towards our vacation house because father suggested that everyone should spend the time they have together so here I'm with some of my siblings heading towards the location. After a few more hours we finally came to the location"

Ari's pov ended.

"Hey Ari what are you staring at let's go in side" said Jung-Eun while getting out of the car.

"Wow it has been so long since we came here" said Eun-sook

"It sure has" said Ae-cha while nodding her head up and down

"Could you two shut up already and head in" said Iseul while walking in.

"Well that was rude" said Eun-sook in a quiet voice.

"She's always rude Sook" said Ae-cha while side eyeing Iseul.

3rd person's pov:
Now all of them were in the house some of them were sleeping and some of them were checking the house out since it has been along time. Also another reason that they missed the house.Every since Ari's mother passed away all of them haven't had a family vacation so it's better to spend it while looking around the house. While others were in the house Ari was outside towards the garden. Ari's mother was more like an outdoor person she always spend her time in the woods. Ari was checking the garden out when she suddenly heard something. She was confused but still decided to check it. While she was going forward she kept hearing someone laugh like not a scary one it was some how beautiful she kept going until she found a giant tree and it wasn't any normal tree. It was a cherry blossom tree and the tree had water around it. Blue clear clean water it looked so beautiful that anyone would want to go near it so that's what Ari did she went near the tree but couldn't get to the tree because the water around it could get her wet and she wasn't planning on ruining her mother's favourite dress which was given to her when she grew up but something un-excepted happen the things which was laughing were cute little fairies when they saw Ari they looked at each then created a stone pathway for Ari. A fact about this place. The place was pure and it could sense which person was here to harm it or not and why did the fairies let Ari come here? The reason is very simple her late mother used to come here by herself. When the fairies made the pathway for her she started to walk on it then here she was in front of the tree that looked magical and it was indeed a magical garden.

To be continue.

Author's note:

How was the first chapter?

Tell me about it in the comments (please!)
Also yes I'm a bit late in uploading the chapter but I can't really do anything about it since energy doesn't grow on trees /jk

(One more thing I would like to request that if you have read the introduction of the characters Please read it again because it will be a bit confusing if you easily forget the names.)

anyways still I'll try uploading quickly but I won't promise about it because I'm also busy and just don't have the energy anymore to write something even so I love this story alot and I wanna do everything to write it. I also noticed that the chapter is a little short I'll try writing longer than this one but anyways I hope you all enjoyed it and stay safe take care and just eat well because it's important I can't really do that because of alot of reasons but they're good reason I promise anyways love you all🥹💖💖💖💖

Total words: 702