Mark of the Soldier (Stucky) 18+

The shadows hung heavy in the dingy back alley, broken only by the amber glow of a flickering streetlamp. Steve Rogers was shoved roughly against the graffiti-streaked brickwork, biting back a groan as Bucky's muscular frame caged him in.

"You always did like runnin' hot right into the line of fire, didn't ya, punk?" Bucky growled, the rasp of his voice igniting sparks low in Steve's abdomen.

Steve hauled him closer until the heat of their bodies bled together in the chill night air. "Jerk," he retorted hoarsely. "Maybe I just wanted you to pin me down for once."

A feral sound rumbled from Bucky's throat as they crushed their mouths together. The kiss was all teeth and molten desperation, eons of unsaid longing unspooling between them as Steve raked his palms down Bucky's heaving back.

There'd always been an undercurrent of something deeper, darker thrumming between them far beyond their brotherhood's bonds. Steve had foolishly chalked it up to youthful confusion back in their scrappier days in Brooklyn.

But now, with Bucky's cybernetic hand pinning his wrists overhead and the rigid press of their straining arousals aligned, there was no denying the ravenous pull between them any longer. 

Steve hooked a leg around his friend's waist with a roll of his hips, earning a ragged gasp against kiss-bruised lips as their clothed erections ground together. Bucky pinned him tighter, stealing the breath from his lungs as their sweat-slick skin seared together in the shadows.

No more words were necessary as Bucky's questing hands shredded Steve's uniform with ruthless efficiency. The groan that punched free when calloused palms finally spanned bare, rippling pectorals was utterly obscene and needy. Starved for the consecration only Bucky could bestow.

"Gonna mark you up, Rogers," Bucky snarled, the arm whirring as it released his wrists. His metal fingertips traced tingling trails down the seizing grooves of Steve's torso. "Mark you as mine like you shoulda been all those years ago."

Steve arched into the questing mouth that followed the scorching path Bucky's hand blazed across his bared flesh. Wet heat painted his straining abs, dipping beneath his waistband to tease the leaking crown of his aching cock peeking free. 

"Ahh...oh god, ohgodBucky..." He threaded blunt fingers into those sweat-darkened locks, unable to stifle the stream of whimpers as the other man claimed him inch by searing inch.

Bucky's hand stroked his shaft in tight twists before guiding Steve's hips forward flush into the searing clutch of his mouth. The ring of reddening scar tissue circled the base as that wicked tongue swirled patterns into the quivering flesh.

He hoped their panted breaths and restrained moans blended into the nocturnal city score buzzing with distant sirens and rattling pipes. But there was no mistaking the filthy suction and wet slide of Bucky's lips plunging down his aching shaft with utter abandon.

All those years of restraint and repressed desire vanished like smoke as Steve raked blunt fingernails down Bucky's shoulders. The trembling whimper echoing back around his girth sent spirals of dizzying heat pooling in Steve's groin.

His hair was fisted ruthlessly as Bucky surged up for another blistering kiss that stole the air from his lungs. Sweat trickled between their undulating bodies, forging each rippling swell of muscle together in a primal furnace.

"Look at you, sweatin' and squirmin' for me," Bucky rumbled, thumb swiping across Steve's lower lip damp with saliva and precome. "Good soldiers take care of their brothers in arms, don'they?"

Trembling, Steve nodded while pulling Bucky's hips flush to his own juddering arousal with bruising force. Already, he felt drunk on the potent musk of their mingled scents, the frantic thunder of heartbeats pressing them closer to the precipice.

With a strangled oath, Bucky palmed himself through his fatigues, the rigid outline of his cock straining at the zipper. "Gonna fill you up, Stevie...stuff you so full and make you take every inch like the greedy little hellraiser you were."

Steve moaned brokenly, knees nearly buckling as his slick shaft slid across the heated brand of Bucky's engorged length. Every shared gasping breath ignited the riotous flames licking through his veins as their movements became more frenzied and demanding.

He needed Bucky on him, surrounding him, buried so deep inside that Steve ceased to exist as a separate entity altogether. Just two halves of an innate, cosmic reunion that had been cruelly severed and finally locked at last.

Clothing was torn away in blind frantic grasps until their sweat-slicked skin glistened in the shadows with desperate urgency. Bucky's metal palm splayed across the column of Steve's straining throat as their mouths clashed with unbridled savagery.

Steve canted his hips just right, indrawn breath punching out in ecstasy as their leaking cocks slotted together in rolling figure eights undulating between their straining bodies. The rhythmic slide and grind was exquisite torment bordering on divine absolution with each fevered surge.

"нет конца к этому восторгу ..." Bucky rasped, forehead beaded with exertion as he rolled his hips harder into Steve's molten cradle. "Ever since that night you almost slipped under the ice after Zola, you've been mine, Rogers."

The words barely registered over Steve's thunderous pulse echoing in his ears. All coherent thought ceased as his fingers mapped every trembling cord and sinew of the body caging him against the brickwork. 

This...this man searing him to cinders was his salvation. His homecoming after so many achingly barren decades. And goddamn if he wasn't going to savor every shuddering convulsion of their long-overdue deliverance.

Steve let Bucky mouth a blazing path down his throat, fingernails scoring rivulets down his back while he slid back to take the other man's straining cock in hand. The slick heat surging through his quivering palm ripped a bestial groan from his very marrow.

Their movements escalated into a punishing frenzy as Steve jacked the swollen shaft slick with their commingled essences. He matched the raw, searing cadence of Bucky's hips, his own turgid erection swallowing the man's length in a tight channel dripping with need.

The feedback loop of sensation caressed every over-sensitized nerve sending arcs of lightning through their joined forms. They were notes in a soaring crescendo reaching its zenith, two shattered halves crashing headlong into their predestined blissful cataclysm.

Bucky reared back with eyes blown wide, lips parted in a silent rictus of rapture as Steve's fervent strokes tightened near the flared crest. His moan of exquisite torment was swallowed whole as their mouths collided once more in a bruising claim that would surely split skin and leave them both raw.

There was nothing on Earth to rival this transcendent friction searing deep into the most elemental wellsprings of Steve's very being. There was only Bucky claiming him as the other half of his ragged soul, pouring gasoline onto the conflagration scorching them both to ashes.

And when ecstasy finally crested in that sordid Brooklyn shadows, it was with a blinding supernova that rent the veil between realms and spilled the cosmos itself out in blissful consummation. Bucky roared his rapture into the evening air like a man exorcising a thousand sufferings upon the final mercy stroke of Steve's fist.

His own release punched from his pulsing shaft in hot stripes across both their heaving torsos as Bucky buried shuddering, scorching depths into the clutched channel of Steve's core. They remained locked that way as aftershocks rolled through sweat-sheened muscles and chests heaved together.

Foreheads pressed flush, Bucky's lips found Steve's once more as the world slowly threaded back into coherence around them. Every shared breath balanced upon the delicate cusp of their reunion, soul-scorched and remade anew.

When at last their eyes met through the gauzed haze, it was with a naked vulnerability that stole the very marrow from Steve's bones. He reached up to cup Bucky's face, an eternity folding itself into the featherlight caress.

"You're with me 'til the end of the line, pal," Bucky murmured with quiet awe as his palm came to rest upon the thundering cadence of Steve's heartbeat. A vow renewed across lifetimes in three words.