Ch.20 Life Is A Dream

*Emily's P.O.V *

"Rose!Wake up!" I scream at her but she doesn't wake up, I keep screaming till she gets up, she looks at me confused.

*Rose's P.O.V *

"What is going on?" I ask my sister, she looks down at her phone. "Today is the day the guys left Magcon one year ago" I look up at her, "I thought it was yesterday, I went to the goodbye party and I made up with Shawn" she looks at me if I were crazy, "You never went to the Magcon good bye party,and you were never with Shawn, Did you have one of those ultra reality dreams again? It looks like you did"

I get my phone and look through my contacts no sign of any of the guys names, I look through picture,and videos and no sign that I was ever with them. Maybe it was all a dream a dream that felt so real. A Real Dream.

Everything just a plain simple dream,but not only that Magcon was really broken. I got my phone and tweeted what Magcon means to me what it meant. I did this last year but I had a clear idea of what I wanted to do this year on April 17.

"April 17...The day Magcon became "just a name". Well guess what. ITS NOT JUST A NAME. THAT NAME CHANGED ALL OUR LIVES. I LOVE THIS FAMILY MORE THAN ANYTHING. I THINK ABOUT YOU GUYS ALOT. MY POINT IS FAMILY IS FAMILY. HAVING A LAST NAME IS NOT JUST A NAME EITHER IT IS TO APPRECIAT AND HONOR. So yah April 17...You changed all of our lives. Boys...You can come out and tweet your joking...please. *Nash... Tell me that video is just another epic fail of you throwing food at someone...Like the good times...No?:( "

I cried while writing the last sentence, it might be a joke we never know. I heard Cameron wanting to reunite the guys, so it's not a joke but we don't know,the guys are like that. Magcon made me who I am today a proud fangirl. I have sticked with them since the beggining, I have cried for them and with them. I am committed to this fam, that I will never stop dreaming of them reuniting. "Hey are you okay" I heard my sister ask me, "I thought I was touring with them and I dated Cam then I became close friends with Shawn, it was all so perfect." My sister nodded, "okay I'm not suppose to tell you this but we are going to go to Digi tour on July 2nd in San Diego, and most of the guys are going to be there, and on Aug.16 there is a Shawn concert and we are going as your birthday present, plus Taylor is on his tour again and he is passing by here during the summer also. So we might get to see all of the guys this year" I smiled, "Thanks" I said as I got up and went to go get ready. Today my mom is taking me to her work but it sounds exhausting,she works at the airport and she works for ten hours.

(At the Airport)

"Okay you can go to the food court I'll be in the office and if you need me just call" my mom said, we then went our separate ways. I'm going to the food court to go get some donuts and coffee for my mom and me. I get the donuts then I start walking when all of a sudden somone bumps into me and I drop the coffee and donuts on the floor. "Hey you almost made me spill that over myself plus that was my breakfast." I say as I try picking up the mess but gave up. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to, it's just someone was chasing me and I was trying to lose them" I look up recognizing that voice, "Cameron Dallas?" He looks at me and smiles, "Yeh that's me, but please don't scream or anything I'm just trying to wait for my ride" I nod, "Oh and here is for the coffee and donuts, I'm sorry" Cameron says handing me money. "No its alright, I'm sorry for screaming at you" he chuckles and smiles. "Hey you want to hang out for awhile I don't know when my ride will be here" I nod as I follow Cameron to some chairs, "Hey guys this is, wait I didn't get you name, what is it?"
"Rose" I respond, "Guys this is Ros, I bumped into her and made her food and drinks spill, so to make up I invited her so she can hang with us" I looked and all the guys were there, even Mahogany, I couldn't believe it I was hanging out with 11/11. I pinched myself to make sure I wasn't dreaming,and nothing happened exept I hurt myself. "Can I ask you all a question, do you guys know what today is?" Everybody looked confused, then Shawn responded, "Yup today is April 17 the day we left Magcon a year ago" Everybody nodded agreeing, I can't believe they, remembered.

(Ten hours later)

"So did you enjoy today?" My mom asked me I nodded. "Thanks mom for bringing me to work today" she smiled at me "no problem"

(At home)

I told Bella and Itzel about my whole day and my crazy dream,and they gave me an idea I was going to write a fanfiction about my whole crazy experience. "I'm going to call it 'A Real Dream'
And here is how it starts,

'It was a normal boring summer...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: Thank to all who have read my story,my very first fanfiction. I'm hoping to start another story soon and I promise I'll try to make it better than this story. If you have any suggestions on what I should do next please tell me. Thanks again loves for everything I am officially done with this story✌~ Tatiana7Dallas