| 1 |

" Are you just going to fking leave it as that?! „
I yelled at him indignantly. " learn how to take your own issues into your own hands . Oh wait, you aren't smart enough to do just that. All you do is lay around and go " oUuHh i'M sO
hOtTt ". „ I added on. Anger filled inside me, pushing me to the far brim.

" so what?! you're just jealous of me, thats all!
If anything, you're the brainless dipshit here?! „
He stood his ground, squaring up with me as he pulled my collar, almost tripping me due to the unexpected. I rolled my eyes and spoke up with an acrimonious tone in my voice.

" Jealous?! sometimes i wish you weren't even in skz. You ruin EVERYTHING for me ..! „ I pushed him harshly and walked away, not taking a glance back at him. i could feel my skin covered in intense and deep marks from my nails digging into my skin when i clenched my fists together.

you're probably wondering ' what the hell happened minho?! '.. Well, we got into a disagreement. In the littlest detail, he started it and he was a bitch for it.

I could see his ' intimidating ' eyes that shone in the sun's light while he walked paces behind me.
Don't get the wrong idea, I never considered him ' pretty , cute ' ect. Honestly, in my opinion, he was just normal. Or ugly, however you want to put it. I fiddled with my fingers and kept walking, hoping to find the other members somewhere.

" MINHO, HYUNJIN, THERE YOU GUYS ARE „
a voice called out from the far distance. At the peek of my eye, i could see chan and the others sitting down in JYP's cafeteria. I sprinted quickly to them and claimed my seat next to felix to annoy hyunjin.

" i dont appreciate our names being paired together, Chan. „ hyunjin appeared behind him with crossed arms and a stern look all over his face. Chan smirked and shrugged teasingly, signalling him to sit down.

His set of eyes stared me down, piercing the confidence i had in me. I looked over to my left, eyeing felix and back to him as i chuckled quietly to myself. My hands covered my mouth in hope of not to make it too obvious i was laughing at him. He was jealous, it was obvious. Hyunjin and Felix always had a great bond. Felix didn't mind me taking hyunjin's spot though. Infact, he was full with joy and great spirits.

" announcement. „ Chan said again, straightening his back. " New JYP dorms calls for new roommatess~! This one is temporary though.
Our dorms currently are getting re-motivated. „

Jisung let out an ' ouhh ' sound and nodded his head, only for the others to join in.

" gosh. Do we atleast get to pick the
roommates?! „ Hyunjin scoffed.

" you're so picky... „ i mumbled unclearly. It wasn't my intention to let hyunjin hear it but at the same time, it was. Every time hyunjin got mad, it was as if someone threw down a laughing bomb onto our company. more specificaly; me.
I don't know, something about his reactions make me burst into laughter.

" Mm, no. „ chan shook his head.

" Great. Crossing my life Minho's not my roommate. „ He slouched down. My eyes shot up as i cringed judgingly.

" You're saying that as if I want to be with you as well. „ i fixed him.

" Great, that's a pair decided!! Everyone else, floor 6, rooms 101, 104, 103, 102! „ Chan exclaimed happily as he pictured us together. Bitch? Who was he to decide that?!

" WAIT- „ hyunjin shouted. " for fucks sake chan.
Are you kidding?! „ chan stuck his tounge out and ran away with felix.