CHAPTER 1

Yoonie hmm "forward dish " have this and tell how it had become, ? Said while forwarding dish by his hands (kya ha insan hai na vo to hat se hi dega bhai common sense istamal karle)

Minnie I told you too stay near door if he came and saw me working then I am finished, he will again stop talking to me and then it will take me ages to get forgived by him . The Yoonie said while he held  Minnie's hand and dragged him to entrance door and make him Stand there.

Minnie I am telling you please stay here only and gave me hint if he arrives ' by saying this he again went to his work.

Hmmm I also want him too see you working at home and then hihihihihi it will be so much fun to see you working your ass of to make him talk to you my dear husband ' he said and smriked and then with slow steps went to kitchen.

Let me introduce them first

Min yoongi30 years old Owner and CEO of min interpraiesCold but sweet only to his familyWhipped ass for his husband and his little one

Min yoongi
30 years old
Owner and CEO of min interpraies
Cold but sweet only to his family
Whipped ass for his husband and his little one.
He can turn world upside down for his family.

Min jimin28 years old Cute but sassyHe is model but stopped doing work when he got married don't think anyone forced him it's his choiceHe is mother figure to his little baby

Min jimin
28 years old
Cute but sassy
He is model but stopped doing work when he got married don't think anyone forced him it's his choice
He is mother figure to his little baby

   LET'S GET BACK INTO STORY ....♡♡

Yoongi was so much busy in work he didn't notice a figure caming in house and looking at him with his famous angry face.

He started to clap and yoongi looked up to see and he gulp while smile forcely as he knows he had messed up so much.

Wow wow huhh so you are doing work when I forbidden you to do so , I thought you will listen to me , I didn't did that for me you had fiver that's why I told you about it but no you don't have to listen to me right, ohh why will you listen you don't love me. ? Said while tears gathered in his beautyful eyes, without even listening to yoongi he left from there.

Tae , tae bear listen to me , it was important," his voice slowed down when he saw the said male went away without looking back. He sighed and went towards his room.

Let's meet min yoongi's little one

Kim TaehyungPrincess of the whole min EmpireHe is star for his brother's and brother in law

Kim Taehyung
Princess of the whole min Empire
He is star for his brother's and brother in law.
Love someone dearly but to shy to express.
He didn't like being center of attraction
Basically he spent his whole time being in library or writing letter to someone.

They all were orphan used to live in small house in village then Taehyung came into their life and everything changed he is an lucky charm for them their strength. For their little furry ball they started to live and with their togetherness they pursue their Empire.

They can bare everything but taehyung's sadness.

They have only one rule in their house

What Taehyung likes he should get

But this didn't made Taehyung brat he is very polite person, respect evryone and is kind to everyone.

_

_____________________________________________________________<3