第1章

After following the trail of spots and footprints, they found themselves in a huge field. It was a vast open space, except for a single tree at the edge of their view, but they could not see its leaves or branches for the bright sun shining in their eyes. They stopped at the grass, which swayed peacefully in the warm breeze.   

     The next moment, as Arisu reached down to touch the grass to feel the softness of the wind in his fingers, he tripped and fell down. He hit his face against the ground. It's quite painful, he thought, rubbing his face.

So arisu lay there on his back in the grass, paining from the hit he took on his face. As he rubbed his face, his fingers felt dirtier than before. He slowly raised his head to get a better view of his surroundings.

arisu slowly sat up and wiped the dirt and grass off his face. He looked around the vast field and saw the sun shining brightly in the sky above him. The warmth of the warm breeze blew softly, gently caressing his face, making it slightly easier to breathe.

arisu slowly stood up and tried to get his bearings. Despite the bright sunlight, he couldn't see any of the surrounding area, except for the lone tree in the distance. He took a deep breath in and realized that the air was clearer over here.   arisu slowly stumbled forward, feeling a slight dizziness.

   arisu slowly stumbled forward, feeling a slight dizziness

He looked around and saw Usagi near the tree. She was standing there, her hands on her hips, watching him. "Are you alright?" Usagi asked, her voice sounding genuinely concerned. "I'm fine," arisu replied, but his face was still pale and paining.  

arisu looked around and in the shadows saw Kuina leaning against the tree. He couldn't see her facial expression, but she seemed to be paying very close attention to what was happening. 

arisu looked around and in the shadows he saw Chishiya in the shadows as well. He couldn't see his facial expression as it was hidden in the shadows, but he seemed to be closely watching what was happening as well. 

As arisu was looking around, he suddenly heard Usagi exclaiming, "What's that?" He heard the sound of Usagi running and then the sound of tires screeching and loud gunfire started ringing out across the field. "What the heck is going on?" JR exclaimed as he ran to find Usagi, but before he could reach her, she was already in front of him, pointing towards the tree where a man and a woman had been shot dead.

Usagi and arisu stood there, staring at the dead bodies of the man and the woman, unable to see who was shooting. Kuina started running, shouting at Chishiya, "C'mon, let's go!" Chishiya was walking casually behind them, not seeming to be in any rush.   

Usagi and arisu hid behind one of the store buildings, terrified and not knowing what was going on. Kuina was still running desperately towards Chishiya, pleading with him to hurry up.

Usagi and arisu continued hiding behind the store building, terrified and listening to the sounds of gunfire and people running around. They could hear cars in the distance speeding through the streets and sirens blaring.