part 10

........ Skippe time ........

In basement :

Mr. Choi - " let us go!!!! You mfs let's us go. You can't kill us hahahaha so pathetic. "

Guard - " Shut up boss is coming. If he hear you then you will be dead. "

Mr. Choi - " Your boss cannot do anything to me "

Jk - " Oh oh what a confidence. Umm i like it. what do you say hyung?? "

Everyone look at there direction and see jk. And jimin. Mr. Choi 's face become pale. Jk went near him with gun. Started carressing his face with gun Mr. Choi gulp.

Yn mother in kaw - " you b****d!!!
you dare to do anything with him. "

Jimin - " Oh really but where were this energy when your son keep torturing my sister "

" She is the princess of whole park emperor and your this sh* tty son take advantage of that and now you are saying ohoho it is so funny "

He said and slapped her with full force .

Mr. Choi - " Heyy"

Jk - " Heyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "

He growled just like a lion while everyone just stopped in their track hearing this.

Jk point his gun on his head and look at him with dark expression .

Jk - " Don't you dare to say a single word if i hear your voice again i will not hesitate to give you the most painfull death. "   " now keep counting 10 ,9,8 .. "

Jk kept counting when jimin also pointing his gun on yn mother in law's head.

Mr. Choi - " Yn!!!! " 

Jimin and jk look back saw yn standing there with expressionless face and teary eyes. Jk and jimin panicked by seeing her here. They did not want her to all this things. Jk go towards her and about to say something but yn stop him showing her hand. Jk eyes become teary. He started to scare that maybe she still love him.
And jk going to loose her again from his life. His eyes become teary.

Jk - " Y-Yn  I- -

Yn - " You did this? "

Jk - " Y-Yn p-please it is just

Yn - You did this ??

Jk - " A-Atleast list- -

Yn - "Answer my question you took them here or not?? "

Jk - Y-Yes i did but - t -

Before he finish his words yn went near Mr Choi. Mr Choi understand the situation and smirk internelly he started to take the advantage of her weakness
And started to try  manipulating  her when crying hard dramatically .

Mr. Choi - " Yn ..ah!! ..yn..ah !!
..i knew it .
you will come you cannot forget how much i love you right."   hearing this jk fist his own hand .

Mr. Choi - " You know they beat me and you know yn as i did not do anything by myself m-my mom make me do all this."
His mom look at him in disbeleif

Yn mother in law - " H-hey  w-what are you even saying? What i did it was that your plan to make her fall in your love then "

Mr. Choi - " Shut up.dont spoil our relationship. Yn i really love you. you know . " Holding her hand.

Yn just kept in silence while looking at him without blinking. She put her hand on his cheeks and started carressing it .

Jk 's heart clenched after watching her this close to him. His heart broke into million pieces He started crying but try to hide it because he cannt cry in front of every one . Jimin noticed it and went near him. And hug him . And jk started crying hugging him tightly.