行く!(GO!)

satori stretched her hands above her head, looking at izuku who stood beside her. 

"3, 2, 1 " a pause. "go!" satori yells and both run forward. satori throws herself towards the wall, no quirks, izuku took the lead, satori hums and pushes further, as the top gets closer she speed up, passing izuku she pulls onto the top and rolls onto her back. 

izuku climbed beside her and the pair bumped fists with a small smile. 

"The movements of the work study group are especially sharp." Jiro observed from the ground. watching as the others follow izuku and satori. 

"They figured something out while outside!" Bakugo muttered before yelling, "Hey, what'd you figure out?! Tell me!"

"Sorry, I can't!" Kirishima replied while climbing the rock.

---------------------

at lunch the small group sat up on the roof, kirishima and satori were quiet, satori hung over the railing, her cigggertte loosely hanging from her lips, kirishima slowly chewed on his food. 

"what's up with you two, what's going on!" Kaminari groans, "your so boring!" 

bakugo glances at satori as kirishima comes up with the excuse of being tired, satori rubbed her eyes and butted out the cigggertte. "you'll be glad to know, my body has fully modified" she turns to the group with a smile. 

"happened last night" she sits beside bakugo, leaning her head on his shoulder. 

"that's what all that banging and yelling was about" he mutters, satori smiles and nods, hooking her arm with his. 

"my mind is a little scattered at the moment, nothin to be worried about" she hums, closing her eyes. 

"maybe you should talk to rock lock, get him to lower your hours abit?" sero suggests, satori shakes her head, "ill be fine, ill get over it" 

kirishima sighs and rests his hand on satori's knee, giving it a small squeeze. the others didn't notice, but satori smiles and rests her hand on his. 

----------------------

'Two Days Later - Late at Night'

satori glanced from her small punching bag, looking at her phone that buzzed on the bed side table. she steadies the swinging bag before reaching for her phone, her eyes scanned the message and her body froze. 

her blood ran cold.

putting on a shirt she warps downstairs, meeting kirishima and the two girls, 

"did you all get the same message?" kirishima asks, Midoriya running through the common room to join the others who held there phones in there hands.

"yeah" satori hummed, the girls to her left nodding as well. 

"well, its happening" Midoriya spoke.

"were going to get that girl, no matter what happens" satori grumbles, Midoriya nods. 

------------

"The weather today will be sunny. It will be a nice day to enjoy the sunshine, but in the evening-" Kaminari shut the TV off as Sero walked to the couches where he and Ojiro were sitting, in their uniforms.

"Tokoyami's in Kyushu, so it's expected, but the other work study students are absent, too, huh?" Sero questioned.

"the five of them have been acting weird lately, haven't they?" Ojiro asked.

"Especially this morning." Kaminari agreed. 

"Yeah. Midoriya looked at his fish with a really serious expression." Ojiro stated. "satori was up early, i caught her leaving at like 5, saying she had to go speak to aizawa"