A park date

Your p.o.v
I woke up to a sound of yelling coming from the kitchen I looked over and saw luffy not laying next to me. Great I forgot to tell him not make breakfast anymore. I got out the bed and walked into the kitchen and saw luffy and sanji face to face yellingat eachother.

They looked over and saw me "oh great you woke up y/n nice going" luffy said frustrated I yawned "you both did" I said with a yawn "but why are you yelling so damn early in the morning?" I asked. Luffy looked apologetic "sorry we woke you but sanji wouldn't let me cook" luffy pouted. "Y/n you said you would talk to him about cooking" sanji said

"I forgot sanji" I said witch made sanji groan and luffy look confused "how about this luffy you can just cook me breakfast once a month instead of every single day" I said trying to make everyone happy. Luffy look happy and sanji looked relieved.

Great now I'm fully awake now I sat down and waited for the breakfast to be ready. "You wanna go out somewhere today?" Luffy asked sitting next to me I shrugged my shoulders "sure it be fun" I said
The kitchen door flung open to see usopp and nami acting like children.

"NO FRET USOPP THE GREAT IS HERE" usopp yelled on top of his lungs wearing a shirt as his cape.
While nami is wearing nothing but underwear in a superman pose standing next to usopp.

Sanji saw nami and immediately got a nose bleed from staring at her. "You guys get more weirder more time I spend time with you" I said with smile
while luffy was having a laughing fit next to me.

Usopp sat on the left of me while nami sat in front of us now wearing a shirt.
"You love us so stop complaining" nami said while usopp was nodding I chuckled. Soon enough everyone eventually dragged in and started eating breakfast.

After me and luffy were done eating breakfast we got ready for the day.
I got dressed In a black leggings an tshirt that says "blocking negative energy" and wore my hair up in ponytail. I walked out of the room and onto the deck were luffy was waiting on me.

Luffy looked up and saw me coming and smiled "you look great" luffy said pecking my lips I scrunched my nose up "I'm just wearing a tshirt and leggings its nothing grand about it" I said luffy rolled his eyes "y/n you could wear a trash bag and I can still think you look hot" luffy said making me blush

Luffy grabbed my hand and we jumped off the ship together and started walking on the island we are on. After awhile of walking I noticed a park I stopped witch made luffy stop.
"There's a park let's go play on it" I said Looking up at luffy. Luffy pulled me towards the park.

"Let me push you on the swing y/n" luffy said with excitement in his voice 
I started walking towards the swing "sure come on" I said I heard a laugh from luffy. Luffy started pushing me
On the swing set. After a few minutes it was luffy turn to swing. "THIS IS SO FUN" luffy yelled on top of his lungs while I pushed him in the air. Once I knew luffy had hang of it I started swinging next to him.

After an hour of swinging we decided to go swirling slide luffy was more exited than I was. Luffy went first he yelled out a weeee all the way down I thought it was cute. Then I went next I screamed all the down when I got there luffy was there to catch me.
But it made us fall to ground when he did.

I lifted my head up from the ground and I saw luffy smiling at me. "Whoops?" Luffy asked with smirk.
I tired to move but luffy grabbed my waist pulling me back down. Luffy leaned forward towards me and kissed my lips. I kissed back but pulled away almost immediately.

Witch made luffy pout "I was hoping the kiss would be longer" luffy said with his bottom lip out still pouting. I chuckled "I'm not going to do anything utterly inappropriate on kids park" I said witch just made luffy sigh. Not long after that we went back to the ship I think luffy a little upset about what happened at the park because he hasn't talked to me since.

Luffy went straight to our room probably to take a nap or something. "How was your day out?" Usopp asked me walking next to me. "It was fun and everything" I said but looked down "what is it?" Usopp asked I shrugged my shoulders "it's probably nothing but when we went sliding I went last and luffy cought me and he kissed me and I kissed back but pulled away telling him I'm not doing anything inappropriate at a kids park" I said.

Usopp started smirking then started laughing like a manic. "Oh God I think our captain is um you know" usopp said through laughter i facepalm myself. I walked away from a laughing usopp and walked into mine and luffy room.

I saw luffy looking at the ceiling but looked at me when I closed the door.
"I'm sorry for being mad at you your reason for not wanting to do anything at the park was a good one" luffy said sitting up. I smiled at him and kissed his cheek "your easily forgiven" I said
"It was fun date thank you" I said taking my shoes off "your welcome" luffy said kissing the side of my head.