•Izuku Midoriya•

The sound of cups and utensils on cutlery filled Emiyas ears as she drank her tea

     The sound of cups and utensils on cutlery filled Emiyas ears as she drank her tea. She was sat at a table in the corner of a cafe. The sun was beginning to set in the distance, casting a golden glow over her skin. As she was about to check her phone, she heard a rushed voice next to her.

     "Sorry I'm late! I got caught up with a villain and reporters." Toshinori rushed while sitting across from the girl. When he sat down, Emiya took a look at his appearance. His clothes look slightly mangled and he was short of breath.

     "I know, it's all right, I saw it on the news. The sludge villain attack. Saved two kids today, hm?" She stated, while sliding him a cup of tea.

     "Yeah, funny you bring that up." Chuckled Toshinori, accepting the beverage. The teenager paused and looked at the man with a slightly puzzled expression, but urged him to continue. "I know who my successor is going to be."

     Emiyas eyes widened slightly. She did not think he was going to say that. Her knowledge on One for All wasn't a lot, but it was enough. She knew most of the origin, and how dire it was that it's passed down.

     "I thought you were waiting until you started teaching at U.A to find one. What changed?" She questioned looking at the hero in-front of her.

     "The sludge villain attack. This quirkless, timid boy ran into danger to save his friend. Can't get anymore heroic then that can you?" He smiled at the girl.

     She was hesitant about this. Knowing the severity of this, she was reluctant to accept that he had chosen so soon. He hasn't even begun teaching to see his options.

     Toshinori then went on to explain how he had saved the kid from the sludge villain earlier that day, and how badly he wanted to be a hero. Emiya sat and listened to every word, thinking about the outcome.

     "So this boy, Izuku Midoriya, has accepted this, and will become your successor?" She asked after a moment of hesitation.

     "Correct. I see an immense amount of potential in him. I hope you will as well." Toshinori valued Emiyas opinion, regardless of the situation they were in. Although Midoriya was already going to become his successor, his conscious would rest easier knowing Emiya accepts his choice.

     "We'll have to see then, won't we?" She smiled behind her tea cup as she took a sip. "When will I get the pleasure of meeting him?"

     "Don't know. He's not exactly ready for One for All yet, so he needs a lot of training. Actually, would you be able to help me set up a training schedule for him?" The man asked with a bit of nervousness.

     "I suppose so. Gosh, where would you be without me?" She chuckled along side Toshinori.

     They went along with their meeting as they normally would. Talking about One for All and Seraphim. Recent missions they went on, tough villains. Anything and everything with these two. She cherished these little things, and oh my would she miss them.

Authors note:
I always struggle when it comes to writing the very beginning of stories, so it'll be a little slow for a bit. BUT I promise it'll get better, I have so many ideas for later events!
Thank you for reading this!! I appreciate it so much!!🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

Word count: 576