Prologue: Self Destruction

This is my new book. It involves blind!louis and rich!harry. There is about a eight year age gap. Louis is twenty-one, Harry is twenty-nine.
Warnings: physical and mental abuse, rape/mentions of rape, anxiety/depression, relapse, self-harm, somewhat of a daddy kink, some feminization.
Sadly, I made a decision and Zayn will not be in this story, and this will not be an mpreg, well, maybe i dont know yet.
If you do not enjoy those things, do not read this book. I hope you enjoy the prologue. I love you xx

~

Louis wasn't like this before he met Jordan. He was mostly carefree, full of joy, no matter what people said. He was blind, but he could still hear, and feel everything around him. It amazed him sometimes how much more his other senses worked.

Now Louis was sad, he was exhausted and distraught and he wanted to leave this place that he used to call his home. Now it's just full of lies, and broken promises.

It all began when Louis met Jordan in high school. He was the jock that everyone loved, and adored. Louis had the biggest crush on him, just the things he heard about him were so amazing, and made him fall for this boy he barely even knew. Liam, Louis' best mate, would always describe to Louis what Jordan looked like, what he was wearing that day, the way his hair was styled, the way his eyes sparkled in the light. If only he could see him.

One day, Louis was getting slammed into a locker by a couple of larger guys, and Jordan was there to stop it. That's the day that Louis fell in love with him. The day that turned his whole life around.

After about six months, or so, the two began dating. It was senior year, and in a month, they were about to graduate. The two planned on moving in together, getting an apartment, maybe a cat or puppy.

A year into the relationship, Louis was 20, Jordan was 21, they were all moved into their new place already, and Louis was at home, listening to the T.V as he sat on the couch waiting for his loving boyfriend to get home from work.

When he heard the door slam, he stood from the couch and nearly tripped over his own two feet, and he could smell booze, and something else he couldn't quite explain.

"Fucking pathetic piece of shit." Jordan said, making Louis confused. He felt hands on his shoulders and felt himself being pushed against the wall. "J-Jordan, what are you doing?" Louis asked, his voice shaky.

"Don't fucking speak, you'll regret it." Jordan spoke back harshly. "You good for nothing loser. You're blind, you're fucking useless." He spoke once again, making Louis' heart tinge with pain and hurt.

"Jordan, w-what-" Louis was cut off by a hand slapping him across the face, leaving a red handprint, and a lot of fucking pain. He then felt a hand around his throat, cutting off his air supply. Louis was scared now, he had never 'seen' Jordan like this.

"I told you not to fucking speak, when will you learn to shut up?" That's when Louis felt it, he felt a needle getting pushed passed his skin in the crease of his elbow, he felt his veins fill with a drug, a powerful drug that he had no idea the name of. "That will shut you up." Jordan said, and he picked Louis up and drug him into the room only to be thrown harshly onto the bed.

Louis felt dizzy, weird, but relaxed at the same time but he hurt so much. That was only the beginning though. It started with small slaps to the face, light punches to the stomach, Jordan drugging him with Heroine just to shut the lad up.

Now it's nearly everyday, Louis has to hide the bruises with make up when he went out to work, when he hung out with Liam, when he saw his mum or sisters. It was starting to get harder as the beatings got worse. He missed the Jordan he fell in love with, the Jordan who reminded Louis everyday, despite his disability, that he loved him no matter what.

Louis was laying on the bed now, skin and bones, he was so skinny now, barely eaten. He had his eyes closed, but not like it would make a difference because all he ever saw was black, as he waited for Jordan.

This was a routine now, waiting for Jordan to come in and violate him, no matter how much he screamed no, forcing himself on Louis because he was too high and too drunk to realize what he was doing to Louis.

Louis just became pliant, letting Jordan have his way when he shoved into Louis' hole dry, with no warning, tearing his walls -and his heart- apart.

But Louis had no choice, he couldn't leave. He had this whole idea of falling in love with Jordan, being together forever. But now he knows nothing else, this is his life, and he can't escape it. It's what he has known for the past year, that's how long this has been going on. He's been in love with Jordan for two damn years, and he still is, or at least he thinks so.

He can't just leave, he know it will make everything else worse for him, and he's too scared to find love again, to find someone who cares for him the way Jordan used to.

Louis played with his wrists, the bruises there from Jordan holding him down, and it hurt more than it should. But maybe because the fact that he thought he still loved this boy. But he didn't know this boy, this wasn't the same boy he fell in love with two years ago, and he knew he wasn't getting him back anytime soon.

He moved his hand to the crease of his elbow, and felt the bumps there, the holes, from having the needles being poked and prodded into his skin a few times a week. Jordan said it shut Louis up, but Louis knew by now not to speak unless he was told to, unless he was allowed to. He thought, maybe his boyfriend just enjoyed torturing him like this, seeing him helpless on the bed, crying, not being able to see the smile and smirk that Jordan always had on his face.

Jordan was thankful sometimes, most of the time, that Louis was blind, because it gave him power, more control over the small Doncaster boy, Louis didn't know what Jordan was doing most of the time. He couldn't see Jordan getting the needle ready, he couldn't see his every move, and that's what scared Louis the most. He just wished he was normal, that this wasn't his life.

Louis was going to escape, he was going to try to. He had to. He couldn't do it anymore. Being blind was hard enough, not seeing anything around you, or what's happening. But this piled onto it and it made his life a living hell. Whenever Jordan hit him, or abused him, Louis was just glad he didn't have to look into Jordan's eyes and see the pain behind them.

All Louis knew right now is that he is worthless, he is good for nothing. He bumps into everything around him, and doesn't even know what the world looks like. Louis knows that he is pathetic, and no one will ever want him, or love him, or made sure he's taken care of. It's not like that anymore for him. It's just a dark, cold place he's stuck in, and he's slipping under.

A/n: hi, yes this is my new story. I hope you enjoyed this. Updates will be irregular for now, so don't hope for too much :)