chapter 16

"Son I heard you won't eat" Sana said entering her son's room "do you care mother?" He asked looking out his bedroom's window his thoughts his alone. Sana was not able to read her son making her uneasy "it was for your own good that woman was not good for you" he chuckled at that.

"You would know mother after all I can see your happiness, so bright it blinds me" Sana blinked "I'm happy and you will be too with the woman I chose" she said walking out of his room. He stood up and looked at his phone a very clear profile picture of his wife smiling at him stared back at him.

He felt his heartache, he blinked back tears and just breathed in wondering where his wife was. "Do you not feel my breaking heart Dandelion? Won't you let me find you" the door once again opened making him look back. "I made something for you, mother is worried please" Mila said placing the tray of food on the bed.

He ignored her, he always did ever since he met her and it made her upset "you act as if I'm a plague, I'm just a woman who wishes to hold your heart" his eyes still locked to his phone screen he spoke "you can't hold a heart even I don't own, its owner romes the earth where I cannot reach" she clenched her fists "I can treat you so much better I'm powerful" he turned hearing that.

"I don't need power I'm powerful enough on my own what I need is my love and you are in my way" the words made her stare at him bewildered "I stand not on your way your foolish heart does, just give me a chance don't be sentimental you two can never be together anyway" his dark eyes looked at her silently and he just turned to his window again opting for ignorance.

Mila was miffed she walked out of the room slamming the door on her way out, she could not believe it. In all her years of living who could resist her? Beautiful and enchanting, she could be anything. Innocent? You have it but it seemed her charm was wearing off but that was impossible all those she trapped still bowed at her feet.

No, she would not accept it that man was a challenge but who hated that? She was going to have fun. She smirked and walked away.

"Are you going to ignore me forever Abhi?" She asked only to be met with silence to her dismay, her brother never ignored her and the feelings of guilt plaguing her were hurting her. She hated how she was slowly losing grip on herself, she could tell soon enough all that would be left would be a shell.

"You look beautiful" a man said making her turn her lips tilting into a bright smile, slowly the pieces of their bond fell and her eyes dimmed but her smile was still wide. She held his hand feeling its coldness, his hands never gave her warmth but she was so desperate, for anything he could give, just a little bit of his heart.

She fell for his lies over and over again but she could not stop so what If he was draining her but he still whispered words of love to her ear. That was all it took for her to cave forgetting all that happened forgetting what she was losing. He pulled her close and she breathed him in and a tear slipped from her eye which she quickly wiped away before he noticed.

"Come the restaurant is booked you'll love it there" he said smiling at her but all she saw were his eyes the eyes she hoped would show something, anything for... her.

"Amir he won't comply, he won't listen to me I'm worried" Sana said looking at her husband "let's give him more time he's still hung up on that woman after all you can't easily forget your first love" his words made Sana freeze and she looked down "it is also painful when the one you love won't give you a glance but this is life he just has to deal" she told him and left their room she needed air.

Abhi sat in his little cottage not really ready for the outside world, locking himself away would not help but he still hoped he'd try to forget just for a bit. It would work better if the man's face would leave his mind, his warmth. Why did he have to be so good? If he was bad an asshole even he could try and move on but no.

Aayush Patel was the embodiment of perfection, according to him anyway love made you biased and Abhi was very biased to the man he loved.
************************************** Hello lovelies I'm going to try and update more and sorry it took so long 2023 was a nightmare and 2024 is not bright either but certainly better than last year.
Here's an update enjoy 😘