°°00°°

°Flashback°

It was a quiet sunny summer day and on the Black Pearl was heard a small cry from a baby, to be exact Anastasia Rose Sparrow who was just born.
But it wasn't a nice birth Anastasia's mother, Jack Sparrow's wife named Rose, had died due to Anastasia's birth.
So there stood Jack Sparrow with his sleeping Anastasia, who was just a baby, in his arms knowing he wasn't going to be a good father to her, so he did something he would later regret, dropping her off at Port Royal.

°Flahback over°

°Seventeen years later°

In a little cottage stood Anastasia blowing out the candles on her seventeenth birthday with her best friend William Turner.

"What did you wish for?" Asked Will "I'm not going to tell you, it brings bad luck," said Anastasia 'I wished that you would finally realize that I love you, Will' She thought "All right here is your present I hope you like it" Said Will as he handed her a small box

"William it's beautiful thank you so much!" gasped Anastasia as she looked at the small necklace with a red rose charm she just received

°the necklace°

"you're welcome," said Will "William, can we go to that amazing Rose field you showed me a few weeks ago?" asked Anastasia "Of course we can it's your birthday after all" replied Will shortly after

"William, can we go to that amazing Rose field you showed me a few weeks ago?" asked Anastasia "Of course we can it's your birthday after all" replied Will shortly after.

So there ran the two best friends hand in hand to one of their favorite places in Port Royal and enjoyed each other's company until it got too late and the two friends had to go separate ways.

Now in the little cottage laid Anastasia in her bed thinking about her day with her favorite person not knowing that her father, Captain Jack Sparrow, was thinking about her at that very moment regretting what he had done.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

A/N: I did it first chapter is done!
Please tell me in the comments if this chapter makes sense and if you like it.
Please tell me if something is spelled wrong or doesn't make sense.

°°°°°°°°

Words: 347