introduction to characters

this book is a series of short stories about will and his two little sisters, angela and clara. there is a lot of non-sexual, non-consensual spanking involved, so if that's not what you like to read, then find another book that suits your tastes.

these short stories capture the relationships between these three siblings as they try to navigate their life after the death of their parents.

will (25): will is angela and clara's primary caretaker after the death of their parents. he is working towards his getting a license in oncology but now has to balance his doctor duties with taking care of his little sisters. will is warm and charming, but he takes his responsibilities seriously, which includes discipling his sisters when they misbehave.

angela (15): angela is a freshman in high school. although she is responsible and a high academic achiever like her older brother, she deals with bouts of teenage moodiness and pride. she is also a talented gymnast, hoping to become a team member at UCLA in the future. she also loves gaming!

clara (10): clara is in 5th grade. she has a bright spunkiness to her but she often lacks boundaries from being a child. she is not always good at listening to instruction, which gets her into bouts of trouble. clara is creative and loves art, but she doesn't place value in her school work.