Official Authors Note

Hey friends, welcome to my shifting story. I wanted to give a quick note before getting into the story itself. 

This is the only time shifting will be mentioned throughout the novel.

This is to keep you as immersed into the story itself as possible and for anyone who may want to read it but don't want to contemplate the existence of the multiverse & legitimacy of shifting (as there is a time and a place for that).

If you would like to discuss it from a shifting angle please do interact with me on tiktok where I have a dedicated page to shifting and talk more in depth about it. (my username is: GhostInTheOrchard)

I will include trigger warnings before certain chapters if the content needs it and as the story progresses I will update the warning list on this page to include what may have previously been missing.

For anyone coming across this without seeing any of my content about it previously (hey, how are ya? nice to meet you!) my MHA DR (aka what this story is about) is a hybrid DR of a million different Anime set in the world of My Hero Academia. So you will definitely see a lot of familiar names & places and should be aware that certain people may not be as you knew them in their canon forms.  

This story is posted only to Wattpad & AO3. If you see it elsewhere please let me know.

Thank you so much for being here and I hope you enjoy 

<3 Grim

CONTENT WARNING LIST:

-angst

-betrayal

-manipulation

-violence

-foul language

Mentions of:

-blood

-body horror

-substance use