001|KIM HONGJOONG

Im blessing you're eyes before i start the imagine

Im blessing you're eyes before i start the imagine. He looks so gorgeous i can't with this man anymore 😭

Warnings:the reader gets followed by a creep,the reader was gonna get sexualy asulted but gets saved by hongjoong,other than that i hope you like it✨.

You were currently walking down the street towards you're brothers entertainment so you can deliver him his lunch and spend some time with him.

You were know close to the entertainment so you took you're phone out and texted you're brother Taeyong who was the leader of NCT to tell him that you were close so he would come down and pick you up from reception.

You waited for your brother patiently, he was taking a long time so you took out your phone and saw that your favourite band were gonna go to the same award show as your brother, now you were a big fan of ateez you always admired them and how hard they worked, i mean you still loved the music your brother and his band mates made and you admired their work too but you still liked ateez better especially kim hongjoong, your dream was basically to meet him and tell him how much you liked the music he made and that he motivates you to do better in you're own career which is photography.

You were snapped back to reality from your deep thoughts by hearing yuta one of your brothers band mates calling your name,you looked up and saw that yuta was standing infront of you, you smiled "sorry yuta i was lost in thought and didn't hear you"yuta smiled"its okay y/n dont worry about it" you nodded then you and yuta started walking towards the elevator that took you upstairs to the practice room, when you entered the room you were then engulfed by a tight hug from your brother taeyong."tae let me go you're chocking me "you said jokingly.

Taeyong let you go and looked at you pouting" what cant i hug my sister?" You chuckled"im mad at you so no youre not allowed" taeyong looked at you confused" what did i do that youre mad at me for ?"You looked at him"you didn't come pick me up from downstairs so you don't deserve a hug but yuta does cause he actually came to pick me up" after saying that you walked up to yuta and hugged him,when you broke the hug and looked at taeyong, you couldnt help but smile at how cute he looked while pouting.

You walked over to your brother" fine you get a hug but you have to promise that you will take me with you to the next award show youre going to" taeyong hugged you"sure little sis you can come along"you broke the hug and started jumping around out of joy while youre brother and his band members laughed at how cute you were.

Today was the day you were going to the award show after the long talk your brother had to have with the manager so they would let you come along, you were so overjoyed that you would finally be able to see ateez perform live and maybe meet them.

You were currently trying to choose what dress to wear but you couldn't choose between the black tight dress that hugged your curves perfectly or the white flowery dress that was meant to be worn for hot summer days, you decided to go ask taeyong which is better, you knocked on his door and entered after you heard a soft come in 
As soon as you walked in you saw your brother trying to do his tie but he was struggling so you walked up to him and fixed it for him, he looked at you and smiled slightly "thanks y/n, why are you here whats wrong?" You picked up the dresses"which one should i wear?" Taeyong looked at both dresses "well i know for sure that im not letting you wear the black one" you pouted "but i like this one" taeyong shock his head and said that it would be to tight and that he doesn't want people to look at his little sister in a sexual way ,you said that you would wear a scarf over it and eventually taeyong agreed because he knew you wouldn't listen.