🌸"Please help me..."🌸

"Please Help Me..."
RADIOAPPLE
Warning: Fluff, Cursing, Threatening, TW

Late one night Lucifer was getting ready for another sleepless night because of his insomnia and all the ducks he has. "Shit Lucifer, why do you have to make so many ducks in one day" he would murmur to himself and he pushed them off his bed and put them on separate shelves. Lucifer would then lay down on his bed closing his eyes trying to fall asleep.

*3 hours later*

"WHY TF AM I STILL AWAKE?!" He would yell to himself as he felt not tired at all but wanted a good nights sleep so he doesn't look like crap in the morning. After a lot of tossing and turning Lucifer finally managed to fall asleep but at what cost.

*Time: 7:00AM*

"Your majesty what happened to you" Alastor said chuckling to himself as Lucifer slowly walked in hair messy, eye bags, pjs ruined, and his duck slippers squeaking as he walked. "It was nothing Bambi" Lucifer replied before grabbing his duck mug and making a cup of coffee. "Well don't get mad at me because you can't sleep" Alastor replied with a sharp grin on his face, "do you want me to rip your teeth out your mouth Bambi, because I ain't playin today" Lucifer replied dead serious.

"Ohh poor your majesty, can't get enough sleep" Alastor replied before squeezing Lucifer's cheek while smiling. "Please help me..." Lucifer said slightly desperately but still tired in his voice. "What was that?" Alastor replied grinning at him. "Please help me get some sleep" Lucifer said again obviously annoyed but desperate. "Fine, I'll help you get enough sleep Luci" Alastor said smiling at him.

*Later at night*

Lucifer started walking into his room and froze when he saw Alastor lying there but remembered that he asked him to "help". "Is your majesty not happy I'm here to help?" Alastor said cockily laughing at him freezing when he saw him. Lucifer ignored that comment and lied next to him. "Just shut up and do your little radio noises" Lucifer said obviously annoyed by Alastor's presence. Alastor started to make little radio noises and sooner or later Lucifer ended up falling asleep.

Later that night, Lucifer started tossing and turning because he was having a nightmare. "Nightmare. Of course he has a nightmare." Alastor muttered to himself still smiling but it was an aggravated smile. Alastor then pulled Lucifer close to him and made more radio noises to soothe him and try to calm him down a little. Lucifer started to calm down at the feeling of Alastor's hard rock chest against his head.

That night Lucifer slept peacefully at the feeling of Alastor holding him protectively like he didn't want to let go.

The End 😜