🌸🍋A Game Of Pool🍋🌸

HUSKERDUST
Warning: Slight smut, fluff, cursing, TW

"Husky baby pleasee?" Angel begged to Husk. "Angel I said no" Husk said firmly. Angel wanted to go play pool downstairs with Husk but Angel barely knows how to play so Husk refused. "Angel you barely even know how to play" Husk said aggravated and wiping down a shot glass at the bar. "Please Huskers, you can teach me", Angel pleaded with him. "If I teach you this will you stop harassing me?!" Husk asked annoyed by Angels constant asking. "Yayyyy let's go!" Angel said while dragging Husk to the pool room.

*In the pool room*

"Alright Angel hold the stick like this" Husk said trying to adjust Angel. Angel then smirked and turned to him. "Alright I walked into that one" Husk said knowing exactly what Angel was thinking about. "Anyways" Husk said adjusting Angels waist while Angel blushed. "Here you just push the white ball with the stick and then there." Angel followed along right away and started to get the hang of it.

Then Angel started getting cocky and kept backing up onto Husk. "You're doing it all wrong Angel" Husk said to him every time Angel backed up into him. "Fine then you show me how to do it Huskers" Angel said smirking when he saw Husk's annoyed face. Suddenly Husk picked Angel up and slammed him on the pool table. Angel giggled at Husk's aggression. Husk kissed Angel slowly and Angel responded quickly to that kissing him back. Husk then pulled away, "You're so cocky" Husk said. "Aww but you love when I'm cocky"

Husk started slowly kissing Angel Dusts neck while Angel moaned loudly. "Shh the last thing we want to do is notify Charlie and Vaggie we're down here" Husk said shushing Angel so they wouldn't be caught doing anything. Husk slowly sucked on Angels neck leaving various hickeys on him while Angel wrapped his arms around his neck and others through his hair.

Angel and Husk stayed down there for about an hour having a steamy make out session with saliva pouring from mouths tongues dancing with each other's. They were gonna do more until Vaggie and Charlie started walking downstairs to play pool they finally pulled away from each other. "Husk, Angel? What happened to you guys?" Vaggie said curious to why Husk's hair was all messy and Angel still blushing.

"Oh nothing just a game of pool"