About the characters

Name: Kizaru (real name: Gol D Borsalino)

Pirate Crew: Whitebeard Pirates

age: 17

Bounty: 6,500,000,000 Berries

Nickname: The Queen of the seas, The Celestial Assassin

Special Nicknames:

Whitebeard, Roger, Rayleigh, and Garp: "Moonshadow"

Aokiji: "Luminous Goddess"

Akainu: "Solar Temptation"

Appearance:

Kizaru possesses an air of elegance and power. She has long, flowing black hair that cascades down her back, complementing her piercing blue eyes that hold a gaze filled with determination and intelligence. Standing tall and confident, she possesses a fit and athletic figure. She has a pair of stunning black wolf ears and a matching fluffy tail. Kizaru's attire consists of a black swimsuit top that accentuates her physique, paired with tight white jeans that allow for ease of movement. She proudly wears Gol D. Roger's legendary coat, symbolizing her lineage and connection to her father.

Personality:

Kizaru is known for her calm and composed demeanor, rarely showing signs of agitation or panic. She possesses a sharp intellect and strategic mind, making her an exceptional tactician and analyzer of situations. Kizaru is disciplined and focused, always assessing circumstances with a cool and calculating approach. Despite her serious nature, she carries a subtle sense of humor, often employing dry wit in her interactions. Her training under Silvers Rayleigh and her father, Gol D. Roger, has instilled in her a strong sense of justice and honor.

Abilities:

Kizaru is a formidable fighter, possessing mastery over all three types of Haki: Observation Haki, Armament Haki, and Conqueror's Haki. Her skills with a sword are exceptional, wielding a blade gifted to her by Rayleigh himself. The sword, named "Lunar Flash," is a beautiful weapon with a blade that emits a faint silvery glow. Kizaru's Devil Fruit ability allows her to control and manipulate light, enabling her to move at incredible speed and deliver devastating light-based attacks.

Role in the Whitebeard Pirates:

Kizaru holds the position of the 4th commander alongside Thatch in the Whitebeard Pirates. Her strategic prowess and exceptional combat skills make her a valuable asset to the crew. She fights with unwavering loyalty to Whitebeard's cause and is respected by her fellow crewmates.

Personal History:

Kizaru had initially joined the Marines as a cadet but eventually left due to a clash in ideologies. During her departure, she took a necklace that held sentimental value to her from her time in the Marines. She trained extensively with Gol D. Roger and Rayleigh, honing her skills and learning from their wisdom.

Tattoo and Symbolism:

Kizaru bears a tattoo of the Whitebeard Pirates' symbol, a skull with a white mustache, on her chest. The tattoo represents her allegiance to Whitebeard and serves as a symbol of honor and unity within the crew.

Two other outfit: