Chapter one: The fun before the storm

A black haired female was sitting on a ship that was currently sailing on a calm ocean and the female smiled and fixed the orange sunglasses and moved them to the top of her hat. The female smiled "Hey kizaru" spoke a brown haired male and the female looked over and nods "hey thatch" spoke kizaru and thatch smiled. A pelican dropped some posters on the ground. Curiosity roused among the crew as they gathered around to see what the pelican had brought. Thatch picked up one of the posters and his expression shifted to one of surprise as his eyes scanned its contents.

The wanted poster depicted Kizaru, capturing her captivating appearance and radiating an air of mystery and power. Her long, flowing black hair framed her face with elegance, and her piercing blue eyes held a glint of determination. The poster also featured her age, clearly stating her youthful seventeen years.

The bounty amount emblazoned on the poster caught everyone's attention, revealing a staggering 6,500,000,000 Berries. The crewmates exchanged astonished glances, realizing the magnitude of Kizaru's perceived threat and the recognition she had gained.

In the picture, Kizaru was shown leaning casually against the mighty figure of Whitebeard, their connection evident. The image spoke volumes about her association with the legendary pirate and the trust he placed in her.

Ace, standing nearby, couldn't contain his amazement. "Whoa, Kizaru! That bounty is insane!" he exclaimed, his eyes widening as he glanced between Kizaru and the wanted poster. "You've really made a name for yourself!"

Whitebeard, observing the commotion, approached with a proud and gentle smile. "Kizaru, my dear," he spoke, his deep voice brimming with admiration, "your strength and accomplishments have earned you the respect of the world." He placed a hand on her shoulder, conveying his unwavering support. "You are an integral part of our crew, and we stand by you, no matter what challenges lie ahead."

The crew members nodded in agreement, expressing their appreciation for Kizaru's skills and dedication. They understood the significance of her wanted poster, recognizing her as a valuable asset to the Whitebeard Pirates. As the ship sailed onward, the crew basked in the unity and camaraderie that bound them. A male walked over and looked at them "what's all the commotion about" spoke a male and kizaru smiled "hey akainu" spoke kizaru and akainu smiled "hey kizaru" spoke akainu. Ace picked up another poster and his eyes widening in surprise as he scanned its contents. The poster depicted Akainu, also known as Monkey D. Sakazuki, capturing his commanding presence and fierce determination.

Akainu's wanted poster showcased his imposing figure, standing tall and muscular, radiating strength and dominance. His jet-black hair, matching his intense personality, fell sharply around his face, accentuating his piercing eyes filled with a fiery resolve. The poster revealed his age, stating that he was a youthful fifteen years old, further highlighting the tremendous power he possessed at such a young age.

The bounty amount displayed on the poster caught everyone's attention, astonishing the crewmates. It revealed a staggering 5,500,000,000 Berries, testifying to the threat Akainu posed and the recognition he had gained throughout the seas.

In the picture on the wanted poster, Akainu was depicted sitting confidently on the back of Kizaru, emphasizing their close bond within the Whitebeard Pirates. The image showcased their unity and the trust they placed in each other. Garp and Sengoku, legendary figures attempting to capture the duo, were shown in the background, signifying the challenges and opposition they faced.

Marco, taken aback by the revelation, couldn't help but voice his surprise. "Whoa, Akainu! That bounty is on a whole different level!" he exclaimed, his eyes widening as he observed the wanted poster. "This is going to make things even more intense for us."