Falling in love with you.

Disclaimer: meme above made by me! art + meme template not made by me though!!!

[HELLO MY LOVELIES <3 I'M BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH ANOTHER JAYLEX ONESHOTTTT!! By the way, t
his one also has some angst (AND SOME SWEAR WORDS😓 + some funny comments from me) but don't worry, my readers! It has a happy ending to it :3 ANYWAY, ENJOY]

TW: a few mentions of blood. Please read with caution or don't read this if you are uncomfortable with that !! /nbr (not being rude)

-x-

[Narrator POV]

Jay was following Alex in the forest, unsure of where Alex was leading him. Jay couldn't help but notice how strange Alex had been acting, and what didn't help is that he felt like they were being watched and followed. The two didn't talk much. The crunching of leaves and sticks filled the silence between them. After what seemed like hours of them not speaking, Jay decided to say something.

[Jay POV]

"Alex, can you tell me where we're going?" I ask, feeling a little uneasy. I heard Alex let out a frustrated sigh before stopping and turning to me.

"You'll see. Just..." Alex paused, trying to keep his frustration under control. "Come on. We're almost there." He said before turning his back to me as he began walking down the trail again.

I sigh a little. "Fine... Whatever."

I began to follow Alex again before hearing footsteps behind me. I stop in my tracks and quickly look behind myself.

"A-Alex? I keep hearing... footsteps." I turn to look at Alex, who just kept walking. I let out a sigh, catching up to him.

"Alex—" I began to speak before being interrupted.

"Jay, can you stay quiet for at least a minute?!" Alex snapped as he turned around to face me, his eyes burning with anger.

My eyes widened in surprise. "What the hell is your problem? You've been acting like an asshole to me ever since you found me at that abandoned house."

Alex scoffed, his fists clenching in anger. He took a threatening step towards me.

"What's MY problem?!" Alex began to raise his voice. "Well, if it hasn't been obvious, I'm tired of your shit!" Alex yelled.

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, fucking great! What the hell did I do now? Breathe too loud?!" I asked sarcastically.

Alex took another step towards me, grabbing me by the collar of my shirt. "Don't you fucking dare be sarcastic, you—" Before he could finish his sentence, his eyes widened in fear as he looked at something that was behind me.

I noticed the fear in Alex's eyes. "What? What's wro—" Alex suddenly let go of me and grabbed my hand tightly as we began to run from whatever he saw.

It became clear to me that The Operator appeared behind me during our argument as we began coughing violently. I struggled to keep up with Alex from how weak I became. My hand then slipped out of his, which then led to me falling to my knees, coughing up blood.

Alex stopped in his tracks as soon as my hand slipped away from his. He turned around just to see me lying on the ground, struggling to breathe from how bad I was coughing.

"Jay!" Alex called out. He ran to me, kneeling beside me. Alex then noticed the blood coming out of my mouth. "Oh God, Jay..."

Alex quickly scooped me up into his arms and ran as he carried me. "Stay with me, Jay."

I continued to cough, looking around desperately to try and see where we were going. After a few minutes, I eventually blacked out. The last thing I saw was the worried look on Alex's face.