Chapter 1: This Looks Like a Fucking Convent!

♠️♣️♦️♥️

Y/N is now standing in front of the gate of her new school, Hyakkaou Private Academy, with her cousin Azura.

"What is this?" Azura asked Y/N in disbelief while pointing her pinched hands at the school in front of them in the most Italian way. "This looks like a fucking convent!"

"Come on, look at the bright side," Y/N told her sister. "At least, no one will hurt us or try to kill us here."

"But this school screams slavery!" Azura argued while continuing to point at their new school in front of them. "It's so depressing!"

"And look at this uniform," she groaned and stomped on the ground. "Did Zio Giovanni finally get tired of catching me dating women that he had to send me to this fucking convent disguised as a private academy?"

Azura then went on complaining about how she hates uniforms and that she prefers their school back in Italy where uniforms are not required.

However, Y/N's mind was occupied with something else. There is a reason why she chose this school over any other school she can go to.

"I mean, who in their right mind would let their female students wear very short skirts?!" Azura continued to complain, causing Y/N to get snapped out of her thoughts.

"How am I supposed to become the next Patrizia Panico with this uniform?!"

Suddenly, a group of girls walked past the two of them. A gush of wind hit the group of girls, letting Azura have a glance at their underwear.

"You know what? On second thought-"

"You changed your mind?" Y/N laughed. "Why am I not surprised?"

"What? I'm not a pessimist," Azura asked innocently. "Plus the uniform has the Rossoneri in it. It reminds me of my beloved Milan."

"Who knows? I might find the woman of my dreams here," she winked at Y/N.

"That's the 42nd time you told me that."

"That's because I haven't found the right woman yet."

"Girls with bigger breasts were always the definition of 'right woman' for you."

"Hey, I'm a simple woman," Azura defended. "I see boobs, I drool."

Y/N rolled her eyes in return. "Yeah, yeah. Can we get enough of that and meet the Student Council President?" she asked. "Ma told us that the president is supposed to accommodate us and all."

"You meet her yourself," Azura told her. "I'm gonna take a stroll around our new school."

"You mean check out some g-"

"Ciao!" Azura waved goodbye at Y/N and left.

Y/N just glared at her as she watched Azura disappear from her sight. She's already used to it.

Azura has always been a girl-magnet even back in Italy due to her looks, charisma, and skills in football. She used those things whenever she got the chance and always ended up getting any girl that she wanted. There's no doubt she'll be capitalizing on her attributes in this new school of theirs to her advantage.

"Who would be the unlucky girl this time?" Y/N asked herself before heading towards the Student Council Office.

She cannot help but get overwhelmed by all the things that had happened to her life in two weeks.

Two weeks ago, she was still attending the All-Girls Boarding School where she met her first love then suddenly, the war between the mafia families including her father got worse, causing her father to send her, her mother, and Azura to Japan.