Vincent

Mike is acting fishy I think if I invite him over perhaps he'll come around and stop acting like the prick he's being. Rolling eyes to the thought of mike's first impression. Well he does have time to redeem himself. "Michael! Hey you got time? I was wondering if you wanted to come to my house later so we can settle our differences." Mike looks at him and sighs. "Why not?"
     After work Vincent comes home and notices his toaster is broken. "FUCK that's terrific! I need to buy a new one. Or...." I call Mike to make sure he has a working one and of course Mike finds this crazy. 20 minutes later the door knocks and I answer to a Mike holding his toaster. "Why the toaster?" I try not to show my obsession. "I just really like toast and it's all I had for food and snacks..." Mike nods and sits next to me close.
     I don't know what it is about him but he gives me this warm feeling. He could be sick and pass it to me... The bastard. Looking around for the bread and I trip over the old toaster. Forgot that little piece of shit I threw... I didn't mean to throw it! Honest. Just the heat of the moment. "My baby!!" I scoop up the damn thing and try's not to cry as I throw it in the trash. "You like toast Michael?" Mike nods yes but he doesn't seem crazy for it. I tried to make some jokes to intuited him and it worked! "Man I guess the toaster is toast." Mike laughs immediately not even trying to hold back.
     I knew right then and there I have a weak point for him. He can't deny his thirst for puns play on words or humiliation. I liked that he can laugh at himself because right away my fire power of jokes sparked. "So is Schmidt Swedish for shmuck?" Mike laughed and explained its German. I would've never knew he spoke German either. I guess for cultural reasons but I don't have a lot of stuff on my background I'm just a big grape. And of course he did crack jokes on my grapeness but I didn't mind We were bonding...
     But I felt that warm feeling constantly and I couldn't help but blush at every joke he told even the ones that made fun of me I don't think I cared. I found it cute! Oh what am I saying? I hate it when everyone makes fun of my skin color! Yet.... I still laugh.... Like it never bothered me. Why? Is it Mike? And why am I so red? Oh!! His hand touched mine I don't know what to do.... Vincent grabs Mike's hand and holds it tight blushing blood red he looks up to Mike. Mike is a flustered himself and asks nervously,"Vincent...what are you...(doing)?"