Chapter XIV

---Astonishing Revelations---

* As The Myth and Chuck make contact, something is a bit off, it's like memories of their previous fights are drawing near *

* But they never fought before, excluding their last fight.*

*This was the final clash between them, the only thing that will free either one is the eternal void waiting below .*

* Chuck hops back to the levitating rocks, after his powerful clash with The Myth .*

Chuck: ( Why can't I beat this guy, I've been fighting for 4 days in this tournament and yet no one has kept Me this long ).

The Myth: (This kid, I feel like I've beaten him before, this all sounds and looks familiar).

Chuck: You better give up!!

Cause I'm not going to!

I really don't want to fight, let's just call it a tie and we can be free.

I mean look, all of the guards have ran away, some even fell into the abyss.

WE CAN ESCAPE NOW!!

The Myth: Now that I think about it...
Yeah! What's the sense of fighting if we're already free?

We can just forget about this and leave this wretched place!!

Then I can resume the search for my father that was conducted many years' ago!

* Suddenly a masked entity who's identity was unknown, used a power called
"Cursed Blessing" *

???: There is no escape!! There will never be for the likes of you slaves!!

"Cursed Blessing: Re-animation Scale"

"Matte Dragon!"

Chuck: Hey...Th-  that's..

K-  Kazon's move!!?

The Myth: Now that you mention it...
IT REALLY IS!!

???: Such futile action will lead you both
NO WHERE!!

I have been working on this easy mission too long, and I think it's time to give myself a little challenge!

I mean it's too easy to do this tournament over and over again, so I'll take it up a notch and reveal My plan.

So at least you guys' will have a winning chance against yours truly!

*Unknown entity gives an unpleasant smile*

Chuck: WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY!!?
You sound familiar, like, way too familiar...

???: I am

"Troy."