Code K. I. S. S.

June 5th 2000...the y2k era just started yet along with the whole freak out about the year restarting to zero again... Two teenage girls in a catholic school could never dress like that... Especially since they have to stay in that school all day and all night... They were roommates luckily... Yet their relationship was farther then just roommates... Are you ready to take a dive into a spicy undercover relationship?... Get ready and strap in because this will have many twists and loops... Keep up reader... Anyways you are now looking into the life of an innocent girl... And a not so innocent one... L
Lilly and Kiana... Your probably guessing who's the devil and who's the angel in this story... Well... You might've thought about the names a bit... But no it is not Lilly who is an angel it's actually Kiana why was Lilly the bad one even though she has a sweet having name?... Because you can't just judge someone off what you know already... Now that's done with... Let's get into the story shall we?... Well it was now a quarter past one and such a peaceful day outside at RingBerries Catholic high it was now for Kiana's third period as well which was her least favorite... Science well as her favorite art was her eighth period well today was... Almost peaceful... Kiana once again caught Lilly trying fighting another student... She had another week of detention because of smashing someones belongings onto the ground and breaking it already... It was clear that punishment wasn't working... So Kiana calmly yet quickly ran up to Lilly and immediately pulled her off the student and Lilly immediately chilled for a second... Yet Lilly was a bit upset then spoke with a huff under her breath "I don't need you to pull me off someone Kiana..." She was a bit unhappy that she even pulled her off yet Lilly said nothing that would hurt Kiana's feelings... Kiana simply responded with "Lilly I told you about fighting and that if you do it again that you are going to get in more trouble and trouble is bad." Kiana had spoken to Lilly as if she was a child and Lilly's face lit up a bit with a mix of embarrassment and anger she soon spoke again raising her voice a bit at Kiana "so what if it's bad!? I don't need you to lecture me about everything!" it was bright as day that Kiana was unfazed on her words... Kiana just said four words "Me. You. Bathroom. Eight PM." Lilly knew immediately she was in BIG trouble... Lilly went to class grumbling unhappily unde there breathe and Kiana went to her class... The whole day Lilly couldn't focus... As if she ever did in the first place her mind was racing in what Kiana would do... Possibly break up with her, scold her even more, tell the school, get her in more trouble... Oh how her mind was racing faster then a F1 racer... Eventually the time came... Kiana was already in the bathroom waiting... It was very empty except for Kiana leaning against the wall... Lilly eventually came into the bathroom hesitatantly... Yet she was met with by being pinned down to the wall... Lilly had a small sly smirk on her face and she slyly responded with "Not even a hello~" she responded seductively yet curiously... Kiana replied immediately chuckling "Oh, sweetheart you forgot the deal? Do I have to remind you again?" Lilly knew the small deal they made about her getting in trouble but just for fun Lilly rolled her eyes and asked "Oh, I definitely think I need a reminder~" Kiana pressed her fingers against Lilly's chin turning her face as if she was looking at her face... Then she reminded Lilly about the deal they made saying "You really did forget... Well the deal was if you get into something you shouldn't be in I get to be top for a week." Lilly roared with laughter which made Kiana's face turn into a unhappy grimace... Lilly still roaring with laughter was able to get some words out of her mouth "you seriously think that after being a bottom in a two year relationship that you can top me! I'd like to see you try sweetheart!" Kiana was a bit unhappy to hear this so before Lilly could finish laughing she immediately went in for a kiss... Her soft pinkish lips pressing into Lilly's... Kiana's tongue pressing against Lilly's lips waiting until she let them pass through... Which Lilly allowed her lips slightly making a opening so Kiana can slip through... Both of their toungues exploring each other mouth's... After a couple minutes Kiana broke the shortly lived makeout session leaving them both a bit red and breathless and then just exited the bathroom... Lilly was confused on why she left so early... So Lilly just silently left and went to her dorm which Kiana was now there after leaving the bathroom... So both of them went off to their rooms and slept still thinking about the kiss...