CODE C. A. U. G. H. T

Kiana and Lilly just woke up for school not knowing that someone in the bathroom had seen them recently and reported the to the headmaster yet only said they were messing around with each other since they didn't see the kissing... So during homeroom, they got called down to the headmasters office... Both were very nervous, and both walked inside and sat down... The headmaster looked at both of them soon, saying, "So you ladies like messing around, huh?" Both Kiana and Lilly stayed silent... Then the headmaster grabbed a ruler off the desk... Both knew what was going to happen... "Hands on the table. NOW!" Both Kiana and Lilly put their hands on the table the headmaster soon lifted the ruler yet stopped the second his favorite nun "Mary" came into the room and so he pretended to be measuring the table to find out where to put "Coasters" since he "REALLY" likes to drink coffee and he told Lilly and Kiana to skedaddle out of his office. They decided not to do anything risky for a couple weeks a bit embarrassed that they almost got punished, yet luckily, Mary, the sweetest nun here, was able to save their lives from the evil abusive bastard called a "Headmaster"... they definitely won't forget about this... what will happen now? Will Kiana and Lilly be forced to leave each other by the headmaster? or be able to keep their love lives a secret?