PROLOGUE

.......

"Are you sure about this, Ms. Hushtown?" My secretary asked me about my plans here in the Philippines. Well, i am Fil-Am. And i grow up in New York city and i transfer to Italy for my Fashion Shows.

Model is not a typically gorgeous life, everyone thinks at you that you're body is perfect and some people insecures at you. The life i want is to be Simple. I don't want to be in Cynical life that I woke up in the next morning, modelling, then sleep.

"Just check that, Mr. Reyes. I want to go there and i want to be peaceful there" I said to him. And he scratched his nape.

"Madam, wala pong internet dyan. Sigurado po bang mabubuhay po talaga kayo ng walang Internet pati na rin nang Cellphone? Paano kung may mangyari sa inyong masama?" He asked me.

I shook my head and smiled at him "I'll bring manay estella with me. To take care of me. So don't worry, Mr. Reyes. I'm going to be fine. After this 5 years, i have special something to you" I said to him.

His eyes begun to twinkle. What a shame! "Madam..... Kelan po alis niyo?" He asked me and i chuckled, it seems he want a long vacation too, huh?

.......

The next morning, I woke up and take care of myself to be ready in my roadtrips in Tropical Island. I want to relax and feel everything in life. I want to be simple not to be famous. My family is in Italy and they knew about this plan of mine.

Apart of it, i need to be independent not dependent only in my family's traditional money. I need to know what probinsyana life. Even i went to the wealthy family, i choose to be simple and elegant to this life.

I already chose the path that i'll need to take.

.......

"How many hours will consume the flight?" I asked manay estella for this. It's her province and she always said that the life of being probinsyana is unforgettable experience. That's why i want to live there. She also said that there's something experience that i'll assure that it's make me incredible.

"Mga 5 hours lang, iha. Malapit-lapit na din tayo doon. Pagkadating natin doon ay magpapahinga muna tayo tapos bukas mamamasyal tayo. Para na din mag-enjoy ka sa Islang Pantropiko" Manay Estella said to me.

I nooded and i gaze my eyes through the window of the car. The sky is blue and it's pretty in my eyes where i can't take my eyes on it. "Iha, pahinga ka muna." Manay Estella spoke up to me and i slept in the car.

MANAY ESTELLA POV

Habang nagpapahinga ang aking alaga ay kausap ko ang kaniyang ina.