Chapter 1

"You're fucking with me?" Her laugh echoes through the shared dressing room, while running her hand through her long black hair.
"Nah Arabella, he throws out hundreds and hundreds. I'll point him out." Ara's best friend, Claire giggles.
They are both strippers. The industry is considered slutty, but they both couldn't care less when they are making damn near a thousand a night sometimes. Arabella pop her lips, fixing her bright red lipstick. She was wearing a black studded bra with a hot red thong to match her lipstick. She leans forwards towards the mirror, checking her makeup.
Arabella felt good today and wanted to impress the crowd. Claire kisses her cheek before Ara walks onto the stage, wearing huge black heels. Claire was in the crowd, apparently getting a drink. She winks, pointing at a man wearing khakis and a black button up, rolled up to his elbows. He was cute to Ara. He had dark brown hair, gelled into a quiff. His dark brown eyes watched her, moving around the stage, moving her hips with the music. The man was surrounded by a few other men. A couple wearing suits or khakis. The one in the middle, the one who Ara found cute, looks powerful almost and held a strange aura. Arabella turns and shakes her ass to the up tempo song.
She chose him to give a lap dance to. She walks towards him tall and confident. Ara bends down in a squat position in front of him, running her hands up and down his thighs. She begins to straddle his waist and holding onto his collar. She smirks while he smirks back at her. Arabella has never experienced someone so confident yet quiet. He watches her in awe. She giggles, grinding her hips slowly against his, leaning back. She turns on his waist, making her back against his front. She begins moving his hands to her hips. Ara moves her legs in and out, moving her arms above her head. She leans back against his chest, placing the back of her head on his collarbone. He lightly moans in her ear. She keeps her hips moving, getting off of him. Ara moves back onto the stage, winking at the guy. He smirks back, tossing a handful of money on the stage. She grab the pole in her left hand, showing her now bare back to the crowd. Ara bends down, standing up slowly. She begins to dance with the pole to a slower song, spinning while in the air on it.
After her show, she collects the money. She shoves the many bills into the band of her thong. Arabella walks up, changing into a white crop top and a pair of blue shorts.
"Baby, you looked great tonight." Claire grins, borrowing a bra.
"Thanks love, good luck." Arabella smiles back, taking a little bit of makeup off her face. She keeps her mascara and eyeshadow on and puts on lip balm.
Claire leans down and kisses her cheek, leaving to go on stage. Ara leaves the dressing room and shoves the money into her purse, she walks out through the back door.
She kicks a rock on the ground, walking home to her apartment on the east side of town. It wasn't the best side of town, but she made it work.
"Arabella." She turns, seeing a black Range Rover next to her in the street. It was the same man from the strip club. His hair was a little bit more messy and his sleeves were down.
"Mhm?" She hums, looking at him.
"Get in." He says sternly. He had black ray ban glasses, hiding his light brown eyes.
"I don't really know you." Ara mutters.
"Let's get to know each other. Please, I won't hurt you." He begs, his car moving at a slow speed to keep up with my walking. She sigh, looking at the black tinted windows. She opens the passenger seat door on the other side and get in.
"Range Rovers get robbed easy in this neighborhood." She mumble, running her hand on the leather seats.
"I don't live here baby. I'm Jack, Jack Gilinsky." He looks over at Ara, handing her his phone with the maps on it. She types in her address, handing it back.
"Gilinsky." She whispers. "I know that." She mumbles.
"Alex Gilinsky, my father, CEO of Gilinsky Inc. You know the people who help with the shit that sends messages from a mobile from one place to another." He explains shortly, chuckling. Jack turns, following the maps to my house.
"Oh." Ara mumble. He nods.
"That lap dance was lovely. Are you down for round two?" Jack ask bluntly, leaving his right hand on her thigh as he drives down a darken street.
"Definitely in your dreams." She roll my eyes. He grabs her chin, laughing.
"Don't roll your eyes." He clicks his tongue, shaking his head. She chews on her lip, nodding.
"Okay." Ara mumbles lowly.
"Ara, that's disrespectful as hell." Jack pulls in front of her apartment complex, parking in the lot.
"I'm sorry." She looks away. He leans over, kissing her forehead lightly.
"I'll see you later, we will be in touch. Good night gorgeous." He says as she gets out. She waves and thanks him before walking up into her apartment.