✧*。The begging✧*。

Shit this crap you thought in your mind.Com'mon charge at me you piece of shit you said to the curse you are fighting with.

You smirked as it was coming closer to you.You were ready to destroy the curse but suddenly it got destroyed by itself.

What the fuck I didn't even did anything you thought in your mind and looked behind you.

You saw a tall guy with white hair and blindfold in his eyes.Is he blind? Was the first thought which came to your mind.Than your both eyes met.

You both made eye contact.What should I do?what sould I do? You thought in your mind.

I can't tell him that I am a scorer.
Right! I will make him think that I am an innocent girl.

I am scared you said and ran towards him and hugged him with teary eyes.

Ofc! you are acting.But somehow you weren't able to hug him so you broke the hug and looked at him.

He kind of look handsome you thought in your mind.No no no don't think stupid things you idiot you thought in your mind

Suddenly you felt a cursed spirit coming beside him.

You were going to destroy it without him knowing it.

But before you could do anything he destroyed it himself without even looking at that it.

Who is he? Why is this guy so powerful you thought in your mind.

What are you doing here? He asked you.I- you said and looked down.

What should I say? I can't tell him I came here to destroy those stupid egghead little piece of crap.

I saw a cat so I came here, you said innocently still tears in your eyes.

Okay let's go outside,this place isn't safe he said and you both went out.

Can you see those curses? He asked.But you ignored the question.You were feeling so hungry.

Mr.white hair,Mr.white hair you said while pulling his sleeve.

It's Gojo he said.Okay! Mr.Gojo I am hungry you said.Okay!let's go to that cafe he said and took you there.

So! I asked you can you see those curses? He asked.Yea,you replied while looking out of the window.

Since? He asked.

Since I was 5, you replied.

So you are a scorer right? He asked.

How does he know?You thought and widened your eyes and looked at him.

How do you know? You asked.

I could see confidence in your eyes when that curse was coming towards you.

However I wasn't sure that you are a scorer so I destroyed it myself he replied.

You are in which grade? He questioned. Grade 1 you replied while looking at the menu.

Soon than a waiter approached towards you both to take your order.

I will take a vegetable pizza you said.
I will just take a cup of coffee,Gojo said.

Than the waiter made its way toward the kitchen to give the chef's your orders.

What is your name btw? Gojo asked you.L/n Y/n you replied.

And what is your power? He asked.

To be continued..

Comments and votes are always appreciated (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤