ch 1

Sky, Momo, and Edur were putting decorations inside their homes. Have a good time doing so.

Edur: This is going to be the best Christmas ever!

She was excited about Christmas. I mean, who can blame her? It is the session to give gifts to others. Then they hear a doorbell ring.

Sky: I'll get that.

She goes to the door and opens it. It was one of her 9 friends Jj.

Jj: Hi Sky! *hugs Sky*

Sky: Hey Jj. *hugs back* So, what brings you here?

Jj: *stops hugging Sky* Me and my sister's are thinking about going to a cafe. Do you wanna come? *smiling happily*

Sky thinks for a moment.

Sky: Hmm. *to Jj* ok. *smiles back*

Jj: *jumping with happiness* Great! Will be waiting for you at the bus stop, see you later! *run to her sisters*

Sky: *chuckles a little*

Momo: *to Sky* Big sis, where are you going?

Sky: *to Momo and Edur* Well, i'm going to a cafe with my friends. I need you two to stay here, ok?

Momo and Edur: ok. *looking a little bummed out*

Sky: *chuckles* Hey, i'm might bring something back from the cafe for you 2, if you 2 behave. Ok?

Momo and Edur: *smile happily* ok!

Sky: *pating their heads* good.

Sky grabs and wears her cotton coat and closes the door. Meeting up with her 9 friends at the bus stop, ready to go to the cafe.

*in a different world*

Earthbread, a world different to Earth. Instead of humans, walking, talking cookies live in that world. There's even magic in that world, too. In that world, there are 3 schools, or academys as the cookies call it.

Parfaedia: school of wizards.
Crème Knights: school of noble paladins.
And finally.
Scovillia: school of fiery warriors.

Each school has their own special cookie known as a champion. There are 3 champions of the 3 schools.

Prune Juice cookie: the potion master of Parfaedia.
Kouign-Amann Cookie: the dress-wearing paladin of the Crème Knights.
And last but not least.
Capsaicin Cookie: the Spice overlord of Scovillia.

It was a normal day for the 3 academys. After the triple cone cup was over and Parfaedia won, the 3 schools started to get ready for Christmas. Putting up decorations around the place. Capsaicin cookie was hanging out with Kouign-Amann cookie and Prune Juice cookie at the Cort yard.

Capsaicin cookie: Man, I'm glad we can hang out!

Kouign-Amann cookie: I know, I just wanted to celebrate the holidays with you guys.

Prune juice cookie: *nods in agreement*

Then the Kouign-Amann cookie and Prune Juice cookie forgot something and went inside, leaving Capsaicin cookie alone, so he disied to walk around. Kouign-amann and Prune Juice cookie were going to back, until Gelato Trio Cookie told everyone that a snow storm was coming.

Kouign-Amann Cookie and Prune Juice cookie realized that Capsaicin cookie was still outside!

As Capsaicin cookie was at a pond, until the snow storm came, the cold winds blew hard, as Capsaicin cookie tried to make his way back, but the wind blew him back, then the pond started to glow a frosty blue. The wind was too strong, and Capsaicin cookie fell in the pond glowing pond!

Kouign-Amann cookie, Prune Juice Cookie: Capsaicin cookie!!

The 2 shouted from inside the room.

Capsaicin cookie swam back up and got out of the pond. He was freezing cold, his body shaking. As he walked in the snow, the winds blowing against his dough, as he looked at the lights in the distance, until he collapsed on snowy ground unconscious. Whating for someone to help him.