Sick day.

😵 I'll proof read this later lmao
Enjoy
(Tetchou is your boyfriend, you don't live with him (yet 😲😲) or work with him but see him when your coming home)
(Some typos il fix later)
_________________

You woke up as usual. A lot more tired than usual. Your morning started extremely slow, your body shivering for some unknown reason, your head pounding profusely, and the sniffles coming in. Being sick sucks, it ruins your schedule and the overall mood of your morning.

After sitting for 20 minutes wrapped like a burrito with a thick blanket you decide to get ready. You still have work nonetheless, and it's better not to skip a day, unless you want a big pile of work the next day.

At work, it doesn't get any better. In fact, it's a lot worse. You are shivering to the bone, your teeth practically chattering. Scattered tissues on your desk have accumulated and you could barely keep your eyes open. Your coworkers had noticed something odd about your aura today. With a glance on your desk, they suggested you go home. You simply couldn't though. There would be loads of work the next day. You couldn't take a day off. Plus, it's not like you were THAT sick. Could you even call it being sick? You were a little cold and tired. Nothing serious.

You're at home now. It seems you listened to your co workers advice. It's worse at home, your head feels like a rock, if you move just an inch it gives shockwaves of pain throughout your head. Nose? Stuffed like a turkey on thanksgiving day. Body? Heavier than a semi-truck. You just lie there. Accepting your own fate. You stare blankly without a thought, with your mouth half open to breathe.

A sudden ding on your phone alerts you and snaps you back to reality. You reach over and twinge at the pain your head gives. The text is from your boyfriend, Tetchou.

"Can I come over after work?"

You were already at home, you also didn't want Tetchou to worry about you in your current state. Plus, you could fix yourself up before Tetchou came so, you blatantly lied.

                                                                        "Sure."
"How's work so far?"
                                                                       "Good"
"Alright, can't wait."

Your happy Tetchou didn't pick up on the fact you texted dry. He isn't as observant as other people. It's fine, one less thing to worry about.

Actually, a thing to worry about is how you will get up and perhaps fix  up. You're wearing a hoodie and some sweats. Pretty laid back, but if your boyfriend is coming along you should get up and look casual. At the very least. Your own headache and shivering is draining the energy from you. You have to get up you tell yourself. You keep telling yourself that. Until, you finally gather enough energy to get up.

Oh boy, it hurts. Your head feels like someone is bashing it. You clench your jaw waiting for it to end. The headache subsides but, you barely moved much. Get going cmon, you tell yourself. You can't though. You just can't. You just move back to where you were originally. That was, back on the couch. Just moving back your head stings once more, this time it paralyzes you in pain. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. The only thing you can depict is pulling your brains out. The only subtle relief you receive is the flowing tears. The tears flood your vision and you droop down on the couch sinking into it. This sort of relief makes your eyelids become heavy. You don't ever notice it but you drift off to slumber.

A loud bang on the door jerks you awake. You get up quickly and answer it, almost falling from the blanket tangling your feet. Your head is still spinning. It's quite a daze. You open the door and you're met with a slight breeze and a man.  Man... man.... Who is it?
"Are.. you okay?"
You look up and the man and soon realize it's Tetchou. It took you a while but, if Tetchou notices something is wrong then something is wrong.
"Huh?"
You're confused. Why is Tetchou asking if you're okay, why is he even here?
Tetchou continues to stare at you before placing his palm on your forehead. He leads himself in closes the door behind him.
"You're hot."
You stare at him in confusion, Tetchou never was this forward...
"Heh.. thanks."
"Are you sick?"
You blink a couple times, processing.
"What?"
Tetchou has had it with you being so confused He picks you up bridal style and leads you to your the couch. He lays you down softly and sits next to you. Facing you.
"Are you sick?"
You hate to admit it but, it's clear as day. You can't deny it anymore. You don't want him to worry about it. It's just a cold.
"Well, just a little."
Tetchou sighs, before talking again.
"I came over to your work to pick you up, and you weren't there. I asked a coworker and they said you went home sick. That's why I rushed here. Let me take care of you."
You smiled at how straight forward Tetchou was, although you do regret making him walk all the way to your workplace to pick you up.
"I'm sorry, I should have told you I left early."
He cups your cheeks giving you no other choice but to look at him.
"Let me take care of you. Please."
You can't deny it anymore. You'll just be in his care for a while. You lean in and rest your head on his shoulder.
He realizes this and places his hands on your back softly patting it. He pulled you closer to him.
You try to fall back asleep but, your headache returns again. This time a lot worse. You clench your jaw. The hands resting on your back hold him a little tighter.
"Something wrong?"
You couldn't answer. It hurts. Your head hurts. You didn't know how to tell him and instead, you left hot tears gush out and your vision blur.
Tetchou was clueless on what to do, he hadn't noticed you started to cry. Tetchou pulls away from the hug and look at you. He looks into your eyes. Realizing you're crying. He's unsure of what to do, he doesn't know what's causing you to cry but quickly asks out of concern.
"Hey, are you okay? Did something happen."
"I have a headache. It.. just really hurts."
You say in a shaky voice.
Tetchou wipes your tears with his thumb.
"Do you want...?-"
"Meds."
You cut him off but, your headache is bashing your brains.
Tetchou quickly nods and looks around for meds. He has memorized everything in your house. It's rather strange but, you never know when you'll need it. He comes back with some pain relief and a glass of water.

You take the medicine and your headache subsides. Tetchou hasn't left your side and continues to watch you.

You're tired, really tired. You lay down on the couch resting your heavy eyelids. Tetchou notices and does the same. Wrapping his arms around your waist and being your own personal blanket. You turn to face him and he pull you a little closer. He realizes your back may be exposed so he takes a blanket and lays it on you. He softly runs his fingers through your hair. Calming you down. You both slowly drift off to sleep, both equally tired but, it's worth it.