You don't know me

Pov Luna: 

"I was soo close!" Derek shouts out of frustration. He went after the kanima. but lost it as soon as the argents and Scott showed up. Derek has to watch out for them since they still want him dead. "We'll get him, I just know it."

"I want you to do something for me."

"Anything, you just name it."

"Go and get some information out of Allison, see what they know." I nod. I haven't told him about Jackson yet and i'm not so sure I should. Last time he had an idea of the kanima he tried to kill Lydia. and even if I don't like Jackson, I need to know a little more before we rush into things. My guess would be that Scott is protecting him so that's gonna be a thing. 

"I'll see what I can do."

I'm at the Argents house and as ussual I don't bother to knock, I climb up onto the roof and knock on her window. The room is dark so I can't see much, there's a figure that just walked into the room and I just hope it isn't one of her parents. 

"We have a thing called a door that is perfectly fine for you to use." Allison says as she opens the window to let me in. "What's the fun in that." I say as I climb through the window. "Are the moody hunters home?" I ask and she turns on the lights. "No they're out and will you just let it go."

"Never..."

"Did you come here cause you were missing me already?" She says smiling at me. "You wish."

"Kinda, yeah." I smile shaking my head. "You're unbelievable. I actually think it's your turn to climb our roof to see me." I say and she laughs. "I think i'll take the stairs, Like any normal person would."

"You're boring."

"I didn't know boring was your type." 

"Maybe it is? Anyways, hows Jackson doing?" 

"I I don't know. I don't know." I can hear she's lying, I've been following her heartbeat since I got in. "I'm just a bit worried since you know, he grew a tail." She seemed surprised by me knowing about Jackson and to be fair I probably am the only one of the pack to know. "He's not the only one that has changed." 

"You're right... I read that the kanima also has a master, someone that's in control."

"A friend, the kanima seeks a friend." Allison corrects me and I shrug, I know it seeks a master as i've read the bestiary myself. Now unlike people may think I actually got a copy from Allison, so no I didn't steal it. They probably got it translated by someone who isn't fluent in archaic latin, I however am fluant like Lydia is. Only I do know one word can chance the whole game, a friend helps and a master leads. "Where's Jackson?"

"I don't know why you think I know where he is." 

"Because I can tell you're lying and that's not just because I can hear your heartbeat." I say sitting down on her chair. "More people will get hurt for as long as Jackson is out there... So tell me where he is so I can help."

"You mean you're gonna go send Derek after him, he'll try and kill Jackson like he did with Lydia."

"Derek's not a murderer, okay? Sure he's made mistakes, but he is out there trying to stop something bigger. The kanima doesn't know what it's doing so someone needs to step up and do something about it."

"He killed Peter.."

"And Kate killed half a family, what's your point?" I say and I didn't mean for that to come out. I never meant to hold this against her. Sure I hate Kate, but Allison isn't Kate and she's nothing like her not even a little. "I'm only trying to help here."