Making Alliances

When you made it back to the Tweak residence with Tweek and Craig, without even acknowledging them both you just went straight to your room. You flopped yourself over your mattress with your phone in hand, realizing that you had an unread message from a phone number that was not only unfamiliar, but not saved in your contacts list either.

???: Are you tired of being pushed around? Tired of being the baby or people taking advantage of you? I think I have the solution for you that will benefit the both of us. If you're interested, meet me at Starks Pond before sundown.

You thought about it for a few seconds... Why was the timing really spot on with this message? It was either this, or you could be stuck in your room for the rest of the day, upset at Tweek and Craig for pulling you away from cheer practice. Sure, their reasoning and worries were absolutely justified. However, you wished that they had at least listened to you when you said you were alright.

Would it be bad to admit that you really were intrigued by the message? That it interested you, and made you want to figure out who or what had known that you were feeling this way? There's no way in hell that Tweek and Craig would let you outside, not alone. Was this a bad idea, to go outside alone? Absolutely. Has that ever stopped you from making bad decisions? Nah.

Quietly, you opened the door to your room, and tried to listen for Tweek and Craig. It sounded like noises were shuffling around in Tweek's room, which would make an easier escape for you. You tiptoed your way down the stairs, not wanting either of the boys to know that you left your room. Thankfully, you were able to make it downstairs without noise, and would most likely be able to make it out the front door just as easy. Making your way to the front door, you delicately traced your finger against the knob, before twisting the lock open, and unlatching the top.

You were able to open the front door slowly, and quietly, as well as closing it just as quietly behind you. Now you were out in the world, free from the shackles of the Tweak residence. Oh the boys were going to absolutely murder you if they found out you went missing.

⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎。⋆。 ゚☾ ゚。⋆⋆。゚☁︎

You sat down at the bench in front of Stark's Pond, feeling nervous about your meetup with someone who you didn't share a phone contact with. The sun was setting in the distance, creating a gorgeous view of the pond, the orange and red hues from the sun bouncing off the pond's undisturbed water. Delicately tracing your index finger on the bench, you tried to think about possible scenarios where this meetup would lead you.

Probably in someone's basement, tied up and tortured for the rest of your existence. You don't know why you felt compelled to actually join up with the unknown person. Maybe it was the anger and frustration you felt from being treated as a baby.

Disturbing your thoughts, a familiar boy had sat beside you on the bench, and flashed you a warm smile. "Well hiya, Y/N!" He watched as your gaze trailed up to his eyes now, locking in your gazes with his beautiful blue irises.

"Butters." You smiled back at him, knowing him from a few of your classes. While he was more quiet, and didn't really hang out with the other boys often, just for baseball or baseball practice. He wasn't really seen around the other boys much, just around this other boy who was a grade younger than you all, and you honestly didn't even know his name. "What are you doing out here on such a lovely evening?"

"I invited you here, silly." Butters spoke without breaking his warm smile. "I figured we'd have some peace and quiet here to talk, I was thinking you weren't going to show up."

"A text from an unknown number is a red flag, isn't it?" You smiled weakly, and looked back over at the pond. "Alright, so you're the one who has a magical solution for me? I've gotta' say... How did you get my number?"