chapter 15

Athour pov.

Mrs singhanya - she is your Kim brothers biological sister and cousin of other members.

Mr singhanya - she give birth to a boy who was dead. That same time jin namjoon and Taehyung's mom give birth. So I went there and exchange the baby.

Mrs singhanya - we don't care about her because we want property's nothing much.

Bts were shocked not knowing what to felt. They thought their brother/cousin is dead but it trun out to be it's their princess.

Bts eyes trun dark jaw and fist clinched eyes red with anger.

Jin - then you will he punished for snatching our princess from us.

Jin said in dark tone.

Yoongi signal gaurd to take them and they did.

Rm - let's take angle hospital.

Rm said and evryone nodded.

They went to hospital and now waiting outside.

Doc - she fine but her body will take time to heal so take care of her.

Doc said and they nodded.

Bts went inside and saw her laying on bed. They hold her hand and spoke.

Bts - we always felt connection with you but wasn't aware that you will trun out be our sister.

They said with teary eyes.

They kissed her forehead.

Bts toucher singhanyas and come to hospital and saw  her sitting.

Yn - yoo oppas.

Yn said with smile.

They come and hugged yn.

Jhope - how are you feeling yn.

Yn - good.

Bts nodded.

They decid not to tell her about the truth and live the way they are doing.

Don't forget to vote and comments.

☆☆To be continued ☆☆