Unexpected affects

Celina's hands trembled slightly as she adjusted the pillows in the lavish sitting room of the miller mansion. She had been working tirelessly all morning, ensuring every detail was perfect for the upcoming charity gala. Lost in her task, she didn't notice James miller's entrance until his voice cut through the air like a sharp blade.

"What is this mess?" James barked, his tone laced with disdain as he surveyed the room with a critical eye.

Startled, Celina turned to face him, her heart sinking at the sight of his furrowed brow and steely gaze. "I-I'm sorry, Mr. Miller ," she stammered, her voice barely above a whisper. "I must have overlooked something."

James's lips curled into a scornful sneer as he strode towards her, his imposing figure casting a shadow over her petite frame. "Overlooked something? More like you're incompetent," he spat, his words dripping with contempt.

Celina felt her cheeks flush with humiliation as James's harsh words washed over her. She had always prided herself on her work ethic and attention to detail, but in that moment, she felt like nothing more than a lowly servant in James's eyes.

Before she could muster a response, James turned on his heel and stormed out of the room, leaving celina standing there, her hands trembling with suppressed rage and hurt. Little did she know, their tumultuous encounter would mark the beginning of a journey filled with unexpected twists and turns, ultimately leading to a love that would defy all odds.