The Haunted Field

It was a sunny day in a small town called Mossel bay. An 11-year old girl called kharisma was living with her abusive parents, which always abused her and made her do all the chores of the house they lived in. One day as her parents were fighting,she tried to escape away from the house,her father spotted that she wanted to run away ,as he was about to catch her,kharisma was able to escape. As she was running not knowing where she was going ,she found herself in a field that her parents told her not to go near it,as she was surprised by the beauty of the field. strange, scary sounds saying "finally a sacrifice",she was shocked by the sounds that she was hearing,and another said"it's all your parents fault that you don't have a brother",and she remembered that her brother was killed by a serial killer that was not found until today. Then she asked the person whoever was saying all things "Who killed my brother?",then the sounds said"it was your parents that killed your brother by sacrificing him to us",then kharisma bursted into tears. She didn't know that she was living with the murders of her brother all this time. Then the next sound shocked her to an extent where she almost fainted by hearing her brother's voice,"Hi kharisma, it's me your brother, please do me a favour by killing our parents", then kharisma replied "ok brother I'll do so,they will regret why they sacrificed you in the first place".