🔆||Meet The Team!||🔆

There is a story that starts on the spring of 2023. An avid user of Wattpad, bright eyed and bushy tailed enters her spanking new novella in the annual Open Novella Contest.

Of course this is not the first time she's done this. Back in 2021 her children's book made a banging entrance into the competition. The problem was, she had no idea where the tale was going. So despite the brilliant start, the story was abandoned on some dusty shelf in her Google Drive.

But 2023 would be different!

She had planned everything to the T. The somber start, a tumultuous rise all the way to the delicate end of bitter sweet glory.

It was perfect.

And so she wrote and entered her novella...

and it didn't even make the cut--bummer.

But more devastating was that so many others had never made it through.

At least she had gotten through once.

But what about those who never did?

What about those, who in these vast competitions, never get to be seen or heard?

How comes these were the sole competitions in which hope rested?

What if a competition could be created...

Another source of hope!

Something that could grow as big as these large competitions?

"That's crazy."

But still...

What if?

🔆

Is it possible? To have a competition as big as the Wattys, that doesn't have a one in a billion chance of winning?

Only time can tell.

But in the meantime this girl is here, with a group of equally committed friends, hoping to bring back a bit of fun and hope into competition.

A person who enters a race should have tangible hope. And that is what we offer here. If a 1000 people enter this competition 10% walk away as winners. Last year 119 entered and 33 were crowned winners.

We can bring back the joy of competition and that starts with participating in the ones that are filled with it.

So with that said meet the people who strive to make THAT a reality.

🔆🔆

The Nano Watt Staff

Tee, Nano Watt Founder

☆In the Scenes

Judges

Phoebe R. ---Head Judge

Marcus J. --- Co-judge

Denise W. --- Co-judge

☆Behind the Scenes

Design and Development Team

Lily-Ann D.

Paige D.

Bookkeeping & Miscellaneous

Lily-Ann D.

Nicholas S.