Chapter Thirty Four: Hide and Seek

Unknown Room

  Kokori was left alone in this blank room. The interior was nothing special, just blank walls and blank floors. They were all separated and put into the shape of squares with small indents in between each side of the square. A large window sat in front of Kokori, all she saw was her own reflection, thinking the window was just well polished, she didn't think anything about it. But on the other side, unbeknownst to her, was an observer, making sure she did not do anything that would cause even more of a downward spiral.

  >For my safety? To hell with safety! How does kidnapping me and forcing me into a random room with my limbs chained together "For my safety?"< Kokori yelled in her head, nothing Ryo ever did made sense to her. Ever since Kokori knew Ryo from the orphanage, his thinking was something Kokori could never understand. And that form of thinking stayed with him for his lifetime. Assuming there would be no one to even talk or answer any questions she asked, Kokori just sat against the wall. Her hands and ankles were still in cuffs, it was uncomfortable to her, but she decided to bear with it. She rolled her eyes and looked around, she assumed Ren was also in one of these rooms, maybe also in cuffs. That thought was a bit funny to her, seeing someone like Ren in the exact same situation as her.

—--------------------

Gale Detective Agency

  Some detectives were gathered in a room, it was more of the more skilled and important detectives. One sighed, his thumb and index finger squeezed in between his eyes, sighing. "It has only been a couple days... How did you already lose our one lead?" This detective was Hei, a detective who originated from Korea. "Well... umm..." Rośe didn't know how to exactly explain the situation. Of course, they did know Kokori was lost and of course, Rośe was told off about it. "It wasn't Rośe's fault in hindsight. She was out of commission when Kokori was taken." "Even so... we lost our lead to find them..." Hei still couldn't believe Kokori was lost and taken after only having her under the agency for a day.

  "I'm going to take a breather." Hei exited the room, leaving the rest in the large room. "Soo... what now?" Jay asked the room, he was only there due to him being the one who provided information. "Guess we go back to the drawing board.." A sigh came from Kanae, he recently signed to be part of Gale a week ago. He came here with Hotaro and Renji so they could aid in finding Ryo. "Guess so..." Hotaro responded quietly, leaning back in his chair and looking up to the ceiling. "Ugghhh..." Renji groaned out loudly, the annoyance that came and went was well, annoying. "Ryo is really causing a lot of trouble for us..." Nelivia said with a nervous and worrying smile on her face. She wanted to bring the detective's spirits up, but she couldn't deny everything that was happening right now.

—--------------------

U-Yung Household

  Sia recently came back home, she was just staying in her room, listening to some music. She recovered from that event, Sia didn't go with Jay since she always usually stayed at home to finish school work or anything else she had to do. Right now she is using watercolor for an art assignment she has to finish within the next week. Sia wanted to use this art medium for water lilies she sketched out beforehand.

  The young girl was thinking about what colors she should use for the assignment. >Maybe some cold colors?< Sia thought to herself, looking through her colors, "No...warm colors will stand out more." She spoke as her hand reached for her brush, dipping it in water and grabbing some orange to paint the petals of the flower.

  As she painted the flower, she also thought about what else she could do to make the flower look more appealing and look nicer. Sia carefully layered her colors from lightest to darkest, taking the petals base from a light orange to a red at the tip of the petal. Sia also took some pinks and yellows, using those two colors as accents to the flower itself. After some time, she stopped, looking at the painting as she laid her brush down. >I can also use colored pencils for more color..< Sia stood up from her chair and looked through her art drawer looking for a pack of colored pencils.