Prologue

It was 16 years ago, before Toto was born. Their mother stood in front of the silver tree with an offering. "Ah...Miss p.... It's about time you have come to see me..." The beast of deceit stood beside the tree, being much larger than the soon to be mother. "Yes... there is a reason I came to you... I hope you can help prepare my child for the best life possible for her future..." Toto's mother fell to her knees as she begged the beast. The beast of deceit revealed itself as it flew out of the shadows. It was shadow milk cookie. "I am willing to grant your wish.... But at a price." "anything for my future child..." the mother begged. "when it's old enough... we thinking 12...13... 18.. nah too old.. we're gonna go at 15 if that's okay. So when she's 15 years old... she will become the child of beast-yeast... and will be the heir to the Soul-Jam holders. If you butt out at any part, let's just say... she's gonna die pretty quick. And her soul will be bound to the silver tree.." shadow milk cookie explained as he proofed a contract and pen out from thin air. "Just sign the dotted line and we'll make this contract.. a real deal!" He laughed as the mother signed the contract, sealing Toto's fate for a long time. "Till we meet again.... Sweet Child...." Shadow milk cookie vanished as Toto's mother returned back home. A couple months passed before Toto was ultimately born. On their chest was a symbol resembling the soul jam of deceit. Toto cried loudly as she was held in their mother's arms. Little did the baby know, her fate was sealed before she was in the world.