Information/ Welcoming!!!

Howdy There!!! It's been a while, but prob for the best! (I had recently gotten back into The Cult Family, More into the Rebirth, I was originally gonna do the OG and slowly go into the Rebirth but it would be TOO much work and it's a little confusing.

Right off the Bat, I will not be doing X Reader or X Character, Just No Romance, Just & Reader, And Speaking of, I wanted to make this for everyone, So Non-Binary Reader!!! (Yay!!!) 

I plan on making these chapters longer, which of course have me looking up Information and background, I might not get it all right, So if you know something wrong, Call me out nicely, I would hate to see, "Bro you got it all wrong" or "How you gonna write a book and not even know everything," Yes I may not know everything but I'll get annoyed by this Critism and block you for something so little.

For the story, I'm making The Reader a family friend, And maybe when I get into writing more, The reader will PERHAPS be the newest addition to the family?!?! And Please do not rush me!!! I want this to be perfect! 

That should be it basically, But Just Know I won't abandon this Book!! 

I had gotten my first job, And i started stressing about my grades and my job,,, and i didn't feel like talking to anyone for 2 weeks, And i realized that Writing and yes yes the Cult family is like a space place for me, Just Remembering the old memories just makes me feel better if that makes sense

AND no, i won't be taking requests.

But end of the Welcoming/Introduction, I Will start making drafts for the first Chapter, And most likely i won't see any Messages on here so please Add me on Discord or IG, and the IG is a Alt Account But I'll def see the DM!!!

Discord - maybevox

IG- xexel.i