He can't make you scream like I do 🔞

Jia POV
Food. Gods greatest creation, here I am enjoying a fukin plate full of my favourite food......✨pizza✨.

Face deep in the food I heard a chuckle beside me "got a problem Yang?" I side eyed the older boy.

"Don't interrupt her when shes eating won, shes an animal" the Kim is not wrong.

Jungwon chuckled taking pictures of my messy face but I don't give a shat this craps too good.

"Hyung mind if I rob this" Niki walked up to us pointing at me "help yourself" and with that I was dragged away from my beloved.

"My pizza~" I whined as I was pulled out the cafeteria into an empty classroom.

I stood straight pouting at the older boy "Niki my pizza!" he chuckled before his aura turned dark oop.

Locking the door he walked up to me until my back hit the wall "N-Niki w-what are you d-doing!?!?"

I mentally cursed myself for stuttering, he brought his hand up to my face and put a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"I hate seeing other people soo close to what's mine" the fuk is this dude on about?

He spoke with a soft yet possessive tone, I could see the fire in his eyes as I grew nervous, all I wanted to do was eat my pizza 🤧.

"What are you on about Niki?" He smirked as he caressed my cheeks "only I can touch you princess" oh shat.

His hands roamed my body as his eyes looked me up and down "your mine and mine only sweetheart" gurl.....okay maybe.

Faces inches apart I stared into his eyes highly fukin intimidated, I mean he looks soo FOINE this close I could get on my knees.

Gulping I tried avoiding eye contact "oh so now your nervous? Should've been a good girl" the fuk I ain't some dog.

Caressing my cheek he smirked "guess I have to show you who you belong to" eh?

Smashing his lips on mine I gasped "N-Niki~" I mewled out as he shoved his tongue down my throat.

Pulling away his hands moved to my ass "do you want me Jia? Want me to make you cum shamelessly on the teachers desk hm?" ooh yes please.

Squeezing my ass I jolted "y-yes Niki, fuk please" grinning he pecked my lips "now get on your knees darling."

He sat on a chair waiting for me, swaying my hips I sat on his lap unbuckling his belt painfully slow.

"Fuk princess don't tease" I giggled throwing his trousers down before getting on my knees.

Licking his lengthy cock through his boxers he flinched in pleasure "shit sweetie" I'm goood at this~

Ripping down his boxers I wrapped my hand around him sensually sucking on his tip.

Making out with his dick I wrapped my mouth around his whole length.

Deep throating him he gripped my hair, his rings scrapping against my scalp with each bob was questionably satisfying.

"Good girl~" why do I like this kinky shit? Massaging his balls his body shot up as he filled my mouth.

Pulling off with a pop I wiped my lips with my thumb gulping down his cum "fuk darling that was hot" pulling me up he pulled me on his lap.

Pressing his lips on mine I whined at the taste of his cum and lips mixed.

Lifting my skirt he trailed his slender fingers over my panties "oh fuk Riki~"

He grinned pressing light kisses on my collarbone "beg for it sweetie" kinky dude.

The pool of wetness was leaking down my leg by now "p-please Niki, I n-need you~"

"Tell me princess who make you feel good? Me? Or Jungwon?" ahhh he's jelly~

Well lets feed this dudes ego "y-you riki~"
he grunted "fuk I love when you call my name like that."

Staring into his eyes I seduced the fooker "please riki?" he licked his lips satisfed before toying with my pussy lips.

Rubbing two fingers over my clit I moaned "shhh daring don't wanna get caught with my fingers in you do you?" oh crap.

Spreading my wetness I mewled but was shut up by his soft lips on mine.

"F-faster riki-ah~" chuckling he sped up shoving his fingers in my hole.

His other hand resting on my ass he squeezed it lightly "a-add another~" he understood what I meant.

Adding not only a third but a fourth finger I forced back a moan by biting his top "good girl~"

Fuking his fist into me I was soo to my climax, curling his fingers up I spilled over him "shit."

Resting my forehead on his shoulder I released shaky breaths "lets get ya cleaned up" pulling up his pants he helped me up.

YOIIIIIII IM SORRY IDGAF AB WHAT PPL THOUGHT LE SSERA SLAYED COACHELLA I MEAN THE DAMN STAGE PRESNECE WAS ENOUGH TO HAVE ME ROLLING
VOTE IF U WANNA SUCK NIKI OFF......THAT SOUDED WRONG :/