Two

She stands by herself.

Leather jacket over her disheveled school uniform a stark contrast to business men and comfortable attire around her. "Kyoka!" I cheer when I see her. Ignoring the appalled looks at my noise level.

Once I'm able to see the golden yellow around her, a grin forms on my face. "I'm so glad your okay! I've been so worried!" My eyes lock onto something at the outer rim of her 'aura'. My name, in deep green. It causes my grin to grow as I pull her into a hug. Dropping the black duffle bag near us so my hands are free.

"You didn't have to come." Kyoka grumbles, though she hugs me tight to her. "It really wasn't that bad." I burry my face into her shoulder, gently laughing. Its not at her words, like she assumes. I'm just glad it's like I never left in the first place.

"Still." I start, pulling back to cup her face. "I'll be able to stay for your sports festival!" I watch the emotions roll through her eyes. I wonder if she dreaded me being here. "It'll be cool to see you in action!" I finish, giggling as I reach for the strap of my bag.

"Eh." She settles, apparently deciding that any anger towards me in this particular situation is unnecessary. Her arm snakes around my neck as we begin to walk out of the airport. "I'm whatever. But some kids in my class are kinda cool."

"Really!?"

"Uh yeah." She opens the car door for me, helping me into taxi. "You'll love this—There's this one kid who breaks his bones every-time he uses his quirk."

"Oh my god!" My small giggle one of disbelief. I cross my legs, intertwining our arms and fingers together. "His pain tolerance must be off the charts!"

"You'd think. But he's always crying—another thing you'd love." I raise a brow at this.

"Why do you keep insisting I love the suffering of this person?" I purse my lips, watching the yellow shift into something darker.

"No—No-shit. I don't—" Kyoka stumbles. I withdraw my hand from hers, making her pale. "Sor-fuck—I'm sorry. I don't think you love suffering of Midorya- or anyone's for that matter."

"Hm." I turn my face to the window. Letting the uncomfortable silence fill the space between us.

After a while, Kyoka sets a hand on my knee. "You like weaker, broken people." She starts switching to english as she watches my face carefully. "There's nothing wrong with it—I just thought it would interest you. You've always been kind like that."

I smile softly, despite the urge to tear her hair out. "Aww! Kyoka!" I squeal, pulling her into a hug. Her shoulders sag and I can feel the relief that floods into her. I'm not fucking stupid. "I forgive you! You're my best friend!"

When she pulls back I kiss her on her cheek, "Now, what about your other classmates?"

A/N
short chapter, but just giving insight to what the relationship is like