FAQs

🔮Do I have to make a new book?

Stories must be newly written and read as a standalone story.

🔮Does my story have to be in English?

Yes, we are accepting entries only in English

🔮Can I combine one or more prompts?

It is advised not to combine prompts.

🔮Do I need to follow the challenges?

Yes, all the challenges are required to be incorporated in the story.

🔮Does it have to be 40,000 words?

The word limit is between 10,000 and 40,000, no more or less.

🔮Can I do a co-written story with someone?

Yes, you can! However, if you choose to publish on both of your profiles, be aware that we can only add one story to our respective reading lists, not both.

🔮Can I enter more than one entry?

No, we are only accepting one entry per user.

🔮What about Mature? Are diverse characters allowed? What about Fanfiction?

Of course! We always welcome diversity in your characters and stories. Mature is allowed as long as it meets Wattpad's Content Guidelines.

We accept fanfiction as long as it follows Wattpad's Content Guidelines and doesn't infringe on someone's copyright.

🔮How will our entries be judged?

Stories are judged on various factors, such as writing quality, originality, and relation to the chosen prompt. Ensure you are proofreading your work before submitting it! If you do not wish to participate in the contest but would like to use a prompt for one of your stories, you are free to do so!

🔮 Can I change my chosen artifacts mid-way?

No! The Pumpkin Patch shop will be open and can be accessed only at the start of the contest. Once you've submitted your chosen artifacts you cannot change them.

🔮How do I choose my Realm?

Do not worry, you just need to choose any one prompt of your choice and it will by default sort you into the realm.

🔮Can I choose to combine prompts from two different Realms?
We advise not to do so, as we have a Realm Favorite Pick, and doing so can be confusing for the judges.

🔮How do I submit my story for this contest?

Just complete this FORM and that's it!